Alegre's Corner is a fraud..... (and so are the PUMAs)
by xodus1914, Fri Aug 29, 2008 at 10:29:37 PM EDT
I surfed over to Alegre's Corner to this diary ....
I understand that these women are upset, but several were talking about voting for MCain because of Palin. I noticed that most of them were calling themselves feminists, so I decided to actually post and see if I could inject a little balance into the discussion.
I first tried to explain that Obama wasn't a party hack because Hillary had most of the superdelgates, 90% of the Black vote and endorsements of most of the Black politicians before Iowa .I then when on to note that it was a bloody primary and both side's hands were dirty.
I posted a 2 paragraph blurb where I briefly covered the following six points:
1. Obama was raised by his mother, who was on welfare for a short time, but ultimately died from cancer because she couldn't afford good heathcare.... I raised the question if they thought that McSame cared about healthcare as much as Obama....
2. Obama is heavily influenced by his maternal grandmother and he would be a friend to women's issues.
3. Michelle Obama is a strong woman, who basically caught the same treatment by Hannity and Co. as Hillary about the 'Really Proud" comment.
I then contrasted this against McSame:
- I noted how he left his first wife who was disfigured from the car accident..
- And then married the trophy wife before the ink was dry on the divorce papers...
- Only to call Cindy McCain a C-NT in front of reporters years later.
Now here's the kicker.
MY POST WAS DELETED WITHIN FIVE MINUTES!!!
What kind of Democrats are these?
DINOs, I tell you......