by obamaovermccain, Mon May 19, 2008 at 11:51:13 AM EDT
There are endless diaries on the rec list proclaiming the media, Obama, and his supporters are sexist and that is the main reason why Hillary is losing. So let us see how they treat Obama and his supporters.
Case in point... From uber hate site hillaryis44.org
1.I was out with my dog a while ago and suddenly wondered if every black persona I have ever known and been friends with secretly wanted to kill me....
or these little beauties
2. anybody here know anyone who does voodoo dolls?
3. I hope Barack Hussein Obama goes and chocks on a cock tonight. He'll have three choices, John Kennedy's, Larry Sinclair's and Michelle Obama.
4. Would it be really hateful of me to hope for a plane crash?
this one made me chuckle
5. dunn... I gotta go puts my DARKS in the dryer... do another load then put the WHITES in to wash
(please notice, the darks went in first, and there are twice as many of them)?
It got so bad at taylormarsh.com she had this to say about Teddy
1. Edward M. Kennedy is an American patriot. I pray for his return to health so he can continue the fight he's given his entire life.
After a very long day yesterday, coming home to the comments on the Senator Edward Kennedy post was a sharp blow. I have never been more disappointed in this community during the primary season than when I read some of your comments. They have been deleted, with posting to that thread disabled. It's the second time in a week I've had to disengage comments. We've had a lot of trouble in the comments recently and I realize I can't nor do I want to control anyone, but the lack of humanity from some of you towards Senator Kennedy was embarrassing. I was appalled. That you weren't was alarming
over at Hillaryis44 here is what they said about the Lion:
2. I hate to be cynical but of course his new BFF bambi will have to rush to his side...excuse to skip out on more campaigning. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them.
3. Karma is a bitch
4. does ted kennedy have health insurance?
at noquarter they even had classy comments such as:
5. Kennedy is indeed a testament to what money and access can do for a man who for all intents embalmed himself years ago.
He'd be dead if he had the sort of health most working class Americans have.
Too bad he endorsed a miscreant that wants to gut Social Security and keep the medical system the way it is.
It really says a lot about Kennedy and none of is good. The man reeks of hypocrisy.
Can't feel sorry for him one bit.
Hillary supports are always lamenting that everyone plays the sexist card Hillary, but Obama has had to endure many racist comments and attitudes from FELLOW DEMOCRATS
Here is his field office in Indiana
Offices in Texas where spray painted with the words racist on them
From this Washington post article take a gander at what supporters had to go through.
For all the hope and excitement Obama's candidacy is generating, some of his field workers, phone-bank volunteers and campaign surrogates are encountering a raw racism and hostility that have gone largely unnoticed -- and unreported -- this election season. Doors have been slammed in their faces. They've been called racially derogatory names (including the white volunteers). And they've endured malicious rants and ugly stereotyping from people who can't fathom that the senator from Illinois could become the first African American president.