1. Those of us who attend events have already donated to the campaign so we are paying for the 25.00 tickets to the Campaign Rallies, not "Rock Concerts" as well as donating on line and by phone.
2. Obama has NOT received an overwhelming positive Media coverage, but rather the opposite. Although, I agree that the blogosphere has been more obnoxiously vicious towards him. The real truth is that despite the attacks from Madassa to Punjab , there has been nothing but false allegations against Obama that won't stick.
3. Obama is not Dean ( Thank you Jesus ) and never asserted that he was running his campaign like Dean. They were simply pointing out where Dean was in the race and where they are now. Just like Edwards stole ideas from the Obama Campaign , the Obama Campaign took some good ideas from the Dean campaign.
4. Those who attend his "concerts" got their information about Obama ON LINE through other Obama Supporter outlets . So, it really doesn't matter whether they donate on line or via phone or at the events. It all goes back to the on-line grassroots from individual Obama supporters who launch their own events and outreaches on behalf of the senator.
5. I don't think it's fair or appropriate to ridicule and dismiss 350,000 Obama Supporters by insulting our intelligence with the suggestion that our support is shallow with your references to Obama Campaign events being nothing more than "Rock Concerts". We know exactly who Obama is and we support him.