It's the uncertainty that is slowly doing the damage. I agree with what you said, but we also deserve to know what she wants specifically, at least soon. "We" being defined as "Democrats who want to beat McSame."
There are a large number of ways to kill a troll permanently, many of which fall into the general category of putting the corpse inside something:
* Eat the corpse (but the troll may revive while you are eating it).
* Let a pet eat the corpse (has the advantage that it will disappear as soon as the pet starts to eat).
* Tin the corpse.
* Lock the corpse in a container.
* Polymorph the troll and kill the creature.
* Polymorph the corpse.
* Sacrifice the corpse.
* Throw the corpse into lava or water (if it isn't a water troll) and it will drown as soon as it revives.
* Just keep killing the troll, and eventually it will fail to revive (approximately a 25% chance each time you kill it).
* Kill the troll with a level-draining weapon; it will still revive, but will be easy to kill again when it does.
* Completely fill the level with monsters so that the troll has nowhere to revive.
* Find or dig a pit, place the corpse in, and push in a boulder to bury it.
* Stone the live troll with a cockatrice corpse.
* Lure the troll to the Rogue level, where monsters don't leave corpses, and kill it there.
* Disintegrate the troll by standing between it and a black dragon
* Put the corpse in a cursed bag of holding and repeatedly #loot the bag until it disappears.
But the point now is: the longer she keeps Democrats in this deliberate uncertainty, the more of a handicap it is to our nominee, and the less influence Senator Clinton will have in a changing Democratic Party.
After Jerome clipped me for unspecified reasons, all I've been able to do is comment. Since it often takes a diary less than 10 recommends to get on the top list, and no one seems to give a crap about site policies or troll-rating guidelines, all the meta stuff has become even less useful than normal.
Either that, or I've given up asking and I'm now trying reverse psychology: Jerome, please never ever tell my why you took away my mojo powers, and please don't ever consider restoring them.
I've been disappointed by Senator Obama several times during this campaign, and said so. This is no hit diary. It's simple reality--by leaving us all uncertain, she's not helping. But she will. She's good like that.
although I have tried to confront only those who seem to have no constructive purpose left. But as I said before, disengaging and staying positive is apparently a lesson I get to re-learn each day, so consider me chastened.
Without taking away from what I just said, I would like to suggest that enforcement of MyDD's own rules for diary and comments should be the basis of such a truce.