Jerome Owes Us an Explanation
by jgkojak, Mon Feb 18, 2008 at 07:29:56 AM EST
I have been giving Jerome a REALLY hard time recently on his pushing of all things Clinton.
I was heartened to see earlier today he "doesn't have a problem" with Obama.
And I don't have a problem with Clinton necessarily. I just prefer Obama.
So I have to know-
My questions for Jerome (or anyone else) in extended.
Note I will actively work for and vote for Hillary if she is the nominee. (Also note that as a Kansan, I believe it an outside possibility Obama could win KS, where I know for a FACT Hillary would have no chance).
1) As the architect of the 50 state strategy, why are you backing the candidate who has run the OPPOSITE kind of campaign?
2) Regardless of who will do better vs. McCain, do you believe Hillary helps Democrats downticket more than Obama? Explain.
3) If Hillary is ahead by even 1 pledged delegate, she can have the nomination. But what if Obama's ahead by more than 30 or so? What kind of damage will be done to the party if the first African American candidate with a shot is robbed by the superdelegates?
4) What is the future of Howard Dean and others of his ilk within party leadership if Hillary becomes President? Won't we have set back everything we've worked for by several years?
5) You likely believe Hillary to be the better potential President (and I think she'd be very good as well)-- but if you believe Obama would be good, are you willing to take this site's reputation down based on such narrow policy and professional differences between the candidates?
6) Does Kansas matter? (I'll forward your answer to Dennis Moore, Nancy Boyda and Kathleen Sebelius).