Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sun Sep 19, 2010 at 05:19:51 AM EDT
- The DNC’s efforts to inform, engage and empower voters in AAPPundit's DNC Chairman Meets with Black Bloggers.
- The Economy Teeters on the Edge as Politicians Play... So what do the majority of Americans want? (btchakir)
- These folks are no more concerned about the deficits than they are concerned about death rays from Mars writes Forgiven in Let The Co-Opting Begin.
- Karl Frisch on Twitter and the Cowardice of Sarah Palin.
- 3 Years After Blackwater Massacre in Iraq, Contractors Still Lack Accountability and Oversight. (Daphne Eviatar Human Rights 1st)
- Inoljt summarizes The Death of the Tennessee Democratic Party.
And your weekend bonus: John Maynard Keynes.
To read the newspapers just now is to see Bedlam let loose. Every person in the country of super asinine propensities, everyone who hates social progress and loves deflation, feels that his hour has come, and triumphantly announces how, by refraining from every form of economic activity, we can become prosperous again.