Bill's attack on Obama is a sign of bigger desperation from the Clinton campaign
by igwealth5tm, Sat Dec 15, 2007 at 09:01:26 AM EST
Hillary Clinton Campaign is a sinking ship
The most recent early states and national polls show that Hillary's campaign, which until her Philly debate fumble was a poll-dominant inevitability, is currently sinking lower every day. And there seem to be that no effort being make to stop the decline was working. Below are several of the efforts to save Hillary's campaign that has failed:
- CNN's rigged debate and after debate spin
- Her campaign's rush to play the gender card
- Bill complaining of his wife being pilled on
- Arm-twisting of the NY Gov to help her on immigration
- Bill's daily show in Iowa
- Her accusation of the opponents for mud-slinging
- Novak's scandal rumor
- Her current mud-slinging on Obama
- Racking up thousand and one endorsements
- Even the endorsement of NH's Gov's wife, Dr. Susan Lynch
- Going to church on Sunday
- Aggressively attacking Obama
- New emphasis on her (actually John Edward's) healthcare
- Getting all the Senators, Congressmen, and other members of the democratic establishment to endorse her
Now, Bill is out and telling us to expect Hillary to loose Iowa, NH, and SC and still win the nomination. I thought that Bill's admission means that Evita is dead, but good old Bill would want to keep people in the dark as to the status of the race.
Senator Hillary Clinton's campaign is crumbling faster than Dean's and do not expect that downside momentum to stop.
If Hillary loose Iowa and NH to Obama, she is out of this race.