1. the underdog- spoon
2. bonde- ry cooder/ ali farke toure
3. your time to change- pavement
4. you must believe me- curtis mayfield/ impressions
5. piccolos- ken nordine
6. refrigerator door- human switchboard
7. life on mars- bowie
8. center of gravity- yo la tengo
9. sin city- flying burrito brothers
10. nude on the moon- tipsy
As much as I hate to say it, recent events have conspired to reaffirm some of my lingering suspicions about this tactic. Though HRC did not need to concede last night, and we can all accept that she needed some space for thanking her constituents, her talking points did undermine Obama's win. And the whole VP thing is playing out exactly as I hoped it would not.
Too much chatter to ignore here folks. HRC is leveraging for something. I can accept an Obama/Clinton ticket, and can see the benefits. So maybe HRC really does want it? Surely she believes in the benefits. But this is one helluva way for her to be making her case.