SCRANTON - The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled "kill him" when presidential hopeful Barack Obama's name was mentioned during Tuesday's Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.
In the case Berg vs. Obama, the presiding judge today ruled that SoetorObama must turn over to the court a "vault copy" of his original long form birth certificate, with other proof of citizenship.
On defendant's Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion to Dismiss Plaintifs Complaint.........Denied...........
Order of this Court that the following discovery is to be turned over to Plaintiff within 3 days
1. Obama's "vault"version (certified copy of his original long version Birth Certificate and
2. A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship
2. A Certified Copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance
1. DEPOSITS.Not less than 20 percent of any profit realized on the sale of each troubled asset purchased under this Act shall be deposited as provided in paragraph (2).
2. USE OF DEPOSITS.Of the amount referred to in paragraph (1)
1. 65 percent shall be deposited into the Housing Trust Fund established under section 1338 of the Federal Housing Enterprises Regulatory Reform Act of 1992 (12 U.S.C. 4568); and
2. 35 percent shall be deposited into the Capital Magnet Fund established under section 1339 of that Act (12 U.S.C. 4569).
REMAINDER DEPOSITED IN THE TREASURY.All amounts remaining after payments under paragraph (1) shall be paid into the General Fund of the Treasury for reduction of the public debt.