Ten reasons why your candidate sucks
by GFORD, Sun Apr 13, 2008 at 11:02:52 AM EDT
Your candidate is the worst possible choice for the nomination. Fortunately, your candidate will not be chosen as the nominee and here's why:
1. Your candidate is a liar, everyone says so.
- Your candidate does nothing but pander to the base.
- Your candidate is not a real Democrat, more like republican-lite.
- Your candidate, in spite of plenty of opportunity, has failed to win in all the states.
- Your candidate will not be able to win over the superdelegates because they are smart enough to see right through your candidate.
- Your candidate cannot possibly beat McCain in November because the independents will not vote for your candidate.
- Because your candidate sucks I will vote for the republican in November if my candidate does not win the nomination
- Your candidate does not connect with real people.
- Your candidate's voting record sucks in the Senate.
- Your candidate has too many skeletans in the closet.
I guess that about sums it up. I expect to get flamed royally by the sucky supporters of your sucky candidate but I hope I am defended by the excellent supporters of my excellent candidate.