Rev Jeremiah Wright was on tv and mentioned 2 specific thinkers that underpin his teachings/Obama's theological underpinnings: Joames Cone and Dwight Hopkins. Here's some of what James Cone's Black Liberation theology is all about:
"1. "[W]hiteness is the symbol of the Anti-christ."
2. "The goal of black theology is the destruction of everything white, so that blacks can be liberated from alien gods."
3. "The black experience is the feeling one has when attacking the enemy of black humanity by throwing a Molotov cocktail into a white-owned building and watching it go up in flames. We know, of course, that getting rid of evil takes something more than burning down buildings, but one must start somewhere."
4. "Black theology seeks to analyze the satanic nature of whiteness and by doing so prepare all nonwhites for revolutionary action."
5. "We have reached our limit of tolerance, and if it means death with dignity or life with humiliation we will choose the former. And if that is the choice, we will take some honkies with us."
6. "To be black is to be committed to destroying everything this country loves and adores."
Obama didn't have his kids til about 2000...even if you give your inane theory any credence, you don't think he went to any "Hour of Power" sermons when he and michelle were young and without children?
Obama knew what Wright was about, most likely before he even joined the church. Obama was a smart guy. He was looking to join a church that would give him a leg a up politically in that community. he picked the "wright" one, so to speak.
quit embarrassing yourself and obama by making lame excuses for him.