THE DIRTY DOZEN SIGNS OF A GOP `FIX' IN THE UPCOMING MIDTERMS
by Don Davis, Fri Nov 03, 2006 at 06:55:34 AM EST
Reprinted from The Satirical Political Report http://satiricalpolitical.com
12. Voting for a Democrat results in following message from electronic voting machine: "Your vote did not reach the intended candidate."
11. Alternative message from electronic voting machine: "Due to changes to our Constitution, the vote you requested no longer exists."
10. Alternative alternative message from electronic voting machine: "The page you requested is caucusing with the GOP House Leadership."
9. Mark Foley wins re-election -- in Boystown, USA.
8. Polling places broadcast continuous loop of the "Kerry botched joke."
7. Next to names of Democratic candidates, ballots state: "The terrorists win."
CONTINUED at: http://satiricalpolitical.com/?p=392