by JMBell, Fri Aug 14, 2009 at 04:33:27 PM EDT
So, the Utah Democratic Party sent out a little invite earlier today that was, how do I say it - kinda boring:
So - I decided to help them out by designing something a little more accurate and exciting:
by Dan Lucas, Thu Feb 26, 2009 at 07:19:46 AM EST
I'm excited to let you know that 21st Century Democrats is teaming up with MoveOn, Democracy for America, DailyKos, ColorOfChange.org, SEIU, and BlogPAC to support the new Accountability Now PAC.
Accountability Now is a grassroots effort to hold elected officials accountable for whose interests they're really promoting in DC. Working together, we're going to challenge the Washington power structures that have made it too easy for Congress to hand out cash to corporate America while we, the people they were elected to represent, are losing our jobs, our health care, and our basic constitutional rights.
by Al Rodgers, Thu May 15, 2008 at 12:06:53 PM EDT
by gaf, Mon May 12, 2008 at 08:48:43 AM EDT
Jim Cooper, Obama's healthcare spokesperson
's hit piece on Clinton was on the rec list
More info about Jim Cooper, Member of the "Blue Dog" Coalition of conservative Democrats.
- Banning partial-birth aborting - YES
- Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage - YES
- Patriot Act Permanent - YES
- Constituonally deine marriage as one man, one woman - YES
- Prohib product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers - YES
- Prohibiting suing gunmakers and sellers for gun misuse - YES
- Build a fence along the Mexican Border - YES
- FISA Amnesty - YES
- Ban Gun Registration and trigger lock law in DC - YES
- Continue intelligence gathering without civing oversight - YES
Cooper is in the pocket of Insurance & Drug Companies. More about this at the end of the diary.
by NewHavenDave, Tue Apr 22, 2008 at 06:18:42 AM EDT
Up until this morning, I -- an Obama supporter -- had grumbled about Clinton's kitchen sink, mudslinging strategy, but had steadfastly vowed that if it worked and she somehow got the nomination, I would still support her in November.
If Clinton "wins", her reckless and genocidal nuclear deterrence policy will drive my out of the Democratic Party.