Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Sep 08, 2010 at 11:15:44 PM EDT
- Karl Frisch: We Don't Need No (For-Profit) Education.
- The Opportunity Agenda suggests Holding Arpaio Accountable.
- Michael Bersin details the art of campaign sign placement in The most legal fun you can have in an election year.
- Income inbalance hurts working families writes Jane Dyer in Investing in Infrastructure Creates Jobs Now … And For Long-Term.
- Unbelievable it even needs to be said, but Sharon Kelly says it in 10 Reasons NOT to Burn a Koran--and How to Fight Bigotry.
- Also, Americans Don't Burn Books (and enough is enough), says jamesboyce.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Pulse: Rotten Eggs, Drowsy Doctors, and Expensive Insurance.