Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 02:57:38 PM EDT
- Why Rahm Was 100% Wrong. (theyoungturks)
- In Project Vote's Two States Question the Impact of Strict Voter ID Laws, more evidence these laws don't stem from a problem in need of solving.
- Inoljt crunches some anomalous numbers from The White Vote in Washington D.C.
- Tad Stahnke with An Open Letter to George W. Bush: Speak Out Against Bigotry.
- Two words: Crazy, and inhumane. The Media Consortium: Hitting Immigrant Kids Where It Hurts.
And your weekend bonus, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels (R):
At some stage there could well be a tax increase. They say we can't have grown-up conversations anymore. I think we can.
To which the RNC responded, La-la-la-la-la-can't-hear-you-tttttthppt!