Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Sep 01, 2010 at 12:32:48 PM EDT
After a brief hiatus, the diary rescue returns rested, and ready for the midterm ballyhoo. And speaking of the midterms...
- Trey Rentz provides an independent's take on health care and recapturing the idealism of 2008 in Let's Get Real.
- Republicans want more perks for the wealth at the expense of public education in Jane Dyer's Make Back to School Work for ALL Children.
- Forgiven takes on the irrationality of Citizens Against Taxing Big Oil.
- NY-19: Campaign integrity questioned as GOP notaries admit to misconduct. (Cliff Weathers)
- We are leaving Iraq a physically and economically broken country reminds John Russonello in Mission accomplished, peace with honor, or the courage to come home?
- Legislative responses to the racist tenor of Beck, Palin and the Tea Party movement with Restore Fairness and Time to counter hate and intolerance.
- Advocates Baffled By DOJ Approval of Controversial Voter Verification Law. (Project Vote)
- If we're banning anything, Ban Glenn Beck from Ground Zero write theyoungturks.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Why Do Deficit Hawks Hate Social Security?