Midweek Diary Rescue (with Bonus)
by Jason Williams, Wed Aug 04, 2010 at 03:49:03 PM EDT
The favorites from the week so far, with a bonus quote of crazy for your Wednesday afternoon. Enjoy.
- Things get messy once you start shouting "hang them all" write theyoungturks in Rep. Rogers: We Should Have Considered Executing Daniel Ellsberg.
- Ralphlopez adds perspective in Rep. Rogers Wants to Execute Manning, But Voted for Taliban Funding.
- Btchakir is experiencing War Fatigue.
- Happening today: A chance at democracy in Kenya may bring violence writes Chuckie Corra in Kenyan Constitutional Referendum Vote in 2 days! Families begin cautionary evacuation.
- How poll question phrasing creates headlines in The Opportunity Agenda's Mixed Numbers on Unemployment.
- Cuts kill jobs. Period. The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Silencing Conservative Deficit Hawks.
And your Quote of the Day:
"This is all very well-disguised, but it will be exposed. [...] This is bigger than it looks like on the surface, and it could threaten our personal freedoms."
- CO Republican gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes on Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper's efforts to boost... bike riding!