Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Aug 18, 2010 at 04:41:11 PM EDT
I've noticed the more cable news I'm exposed to, the more grateful am to be reading every diary posted here at MyDD. Like an island of "truthiness" in a sea of soulless ventriloquist dummies, here are this week's favorites. Enjoy.
- It may be time for the GOP Circus to come to town suggests Upstate Dem in The Case For Speaker Boehner.
- IndepEnergy ponders the consequences of the latest relapse of anti-Mulsim mania in Masochistic Republicans Reignite Islamophobic Fever.
- And The Opportunity Agenda boils the debate (or distraction?) down to a single, essential question in As Goes Cordoba House Goes America.
- An opportunity admist the unfulfilled expectations and mediocrity? Yes we might, says Chuckie Corra in Robert Gates Expected to Leave Next Year.
- Steve1234 details the delicate balance between cybersecurity and privacy and a neutral net in US Intensifies Cybersecurity Initiative.
- Archaic Voter Registration Procedures Leave Citizens Behind. (Project Vote)
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Are Handouts For Billionaires More Important Than Feeding Children?