Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Aug 11, 2010 at 01:11:12 PM EDT
The rescue has been a little hit and miss the past month, for a variety of reasons, most of them candidates for office. Regular midweek and weekend rescue schedules should return within a week or two. Until then, enjoy a full week of MyDD diarist goodness with...
- Theyoungturks and Gibbs is Wrong: It Isn't About the Professional Left it's about a fundamentally corrupt system.
- Chuckie Corra on the need for a more diverse WV economy in Coal Country and Poison: Our Water At Risk.
- Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund follows that up with Coal Barons Meeting Today in Hopes of Ending All Climate Debate for a Generation and Show Up and Speak Up for Climate Change Legislation.
- Addressed to the committee with a 37 cent Ronald Reagan stamp and 10 cents for postage, writes Michael Bersin, Missouri Dems receive racist bumper stickers in the mail.
- 'No Drama Obama' Needs a Strong Second Act writes Walter Brasch.
- Injunction Placed on Portions of SB 1070 Reveals Numerous Flaws and "unacceptable burderns," writes The Opportunity Agenda.
- Restore Fairness asks On the first anniversary of immigration detention reforms, what has changed on the ground?
- Virginia Illustrates Dos and Don’ts in Making Democracy Accessible. (Project Vote)
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Foreclosure Mills, Social Security and the Fed’s Failures.