Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 01:25:28 PM EDT
- Without a new approach to economic development, writes Congressman John Garamendi in On (Not) Making it in America, good manufacturing jobs will continue to be shipped overseas.
- Georgia students are fighting for higher education against draconian budget cuts in GA_Spoken's Georgia Public Higher Education Conference.
- Imagine if We Never Ended the War on Alcohol. (theyoungturks)
- U.S. Continues to Fund Taliban IEDs, Then Says Wikileaks Endangers Troops. (ralphlopez)
- Not everyone is as clueless as the Senate seems to be right now says Lowell Feld NRDC Action Fund in Stop the Senate from Gutting the Clean Air Act!
- How 287(g) created a monster in The Media Consortium's Weekly Diaspora: Modified SB 1070 Goes Into Effect; How Federal Law Paved the Way.