Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Jul 28, 2010 at 03:26:52 PM EDT
- Shirley Sherrod: An American Tale of Redemption and Courage. (The Opportunity Agenda)
- Why won't the "liberal media" listen to the liberal media ask theyoungturks in "The List" of Journolist Participants is Fake.
- Restore Fairness: Arizonan police officer speaks up against SB 1070 “Nazis." (also: Check out Restore Fairness on a new DREAM Act campaign, DREAM NOW LETTERS: YAHAIRA CARRILLO.)
- Chuckie Corra gives an insiders take on the August 28th WV Special Senate Election: Mountaintop Removal is Hechler's Priority.
- Lowell Feld NRDC Action Fund continues a series on the state of climate legislation with Congressional Candidates’ Views on Clean Energy, Climate Change: PA-08 and High Stakes for Climate and Clean Energy in California.
- Project Vote on fighting state restrictions with Voter Registration Drives: A Thing of the Future.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Why Are Unemployment Benefits A Major Political Fight?