Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Jun 09, 2010 at 05:26:56 PM EDT
- State-level 2010 elections important to articulating what's at stake, writes the DLCC in Redistricting Relay.
- Reset: Stephen Kinzer's Vision of a New U.S. Relationship with Turkey and Iran. (Robert Naiman)
- If you have to keep reminding everyone you're not a racist... you probably are. More ugly news from AZ in Restore Fairness' A mural in Arizona lightens as race issues get darker.
- What is a Recovery Without Widespread Job Growth? (The Opportunity Agenda)
- Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund asks Who is the Worst Offender: The Climate Denier or The Complacent Staller?
- The Media Consortium takes on the spending cut = success meme in their Weekly Audit: Deficit Reduction = Selling Out to Wall Street.