Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Jun 05, 2010 at 03:44:50 PM EDT
A full week of community favorites. Enjoy.
- Get to know the Ecumenical Association for Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development with Border Jumpers and With ECASARD You Can See A Real Impact.
- At Last, Rational Plans to Assess & Stabilize the Economy. (The Opportunity Agenda)
- Neil Hicks aims for a broader narrative in One Year After Cairo Speech: The Imperative of Promoting Human Rights in Egypt.
- Yes, the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee goes there: Baby Killers.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Why Democrats Must Focus on Jobs Now.
- Upstate Dem recaps 12 years of public opinion in a few tongue-in-cheek sentences and less with Presidential Zeitgeist: A Timeline Of Public Opinion, 1998 to 2010.
- Oily Politics Led to Environmental Disaster. (Brasch)
- Take a careful look before embracing reforms says Project Vote in Vote by Mail Spreads, But Doesn’t Help All Voters.
- Insanity. Amid Oil Spill Crisis, U.S. Authorities Search for Undocumented Immigrant Clean Up Workers. (Restore Fairness)