Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Jun 26, 2010 at 03:40:24 PM EDT
- Bloomberg leads U.S. corporations and cities to lobby for immigration reform. (Restore Fairness)
- Justice Department Stands Behind Voter Registration Law. (Project Vote)
- Jane Dyer makes the case for South Carolina's resources and ending our oil addiction in Fripp Island.
- Ralph Lopez thinks we may have been duped in Busted: McChrystal Was a Big Show, Cover for War Vote.
- Oliver Stone's "Border" Shows Fall of South America's Berlin Wall. (Robert Naiman)
- Tens of thousands of progressive activists converge on Detroit in The Media Consortium's Weekly Pulse: U.S. Social Forum Tackles Health Issues.