Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed May 19, 2010 at 02:09:49 PM EDT
Recovering from the coverage of what TWI's Mike Lillis calls "The Primary Day in Search of a Theme," it was refreshing to dive into this week's diaries this morning. Good stuff. Enjoy.
- The “tyranny of the majority” is a continuing narrative of American history writes Restore Fairness in What did civil rights polls reveal 50 years ago?
- Politics. Some people play to win, and some people just play says Trey Rentz in Deep Baseball.
- Nomads, unions, and "vertical farms" in Border Jumpers' 1,000 Words About Kenya.
- Inoljt reminds us of political tides turning when you hold a majority in Republican Merrymaking After 2004.
- Chuckie Corra goes after the coal industry and corporate greed in Blankenship To Testify Before Congress: The Dark Saga Continues.
- Forgiven wants to know where 10% of our economy went as risky investments imploded in The Copperfield Dollar.