Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed May 12, 2010 at 03:04:27 PM EDT
- Executive Director of the Arizona Democratic Party stands up for the role of the Democratic Party in Boycott? No, Lets Win In Arizona!
- Restore Fairness: Copycat bills introduced in spite of a possible Federal lawsuit against Arizona law.
- Extremists cling to the America of the 18th century writes Forgiven in Moses and The Constitution.
- C Dixon Osburn Human Rights 1st chronicles 36 Hours in Guantanamo.
- Dirty energy should have consequences says Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund in National Tragedy Demands Real Response.
- Watler Brasch on Arizona and the Alien-Nation of America.
- Maine Tea Bag Activists Gain Power, Target Voting Rights. (Project Vote)
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Wall Street Goes to the Movies.