Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat May 01, 2010 at 02:19:13 PM EDT
The midweek rescue never made the leap from "draft" to "publish" on Wednesday. Apparently I have a focus issue this week.
Luckily, these diarists did not. Enjoy.
- Anti-Halter ad plays on racial stereotypes says ARDem in Stand Up Against This Racist Ad.
- Providing an intellectual framework for a progressive frame on the debate with BDB and Fiscal Sustainability Teach-In Counter-Conference Report.
- US evangelicals' Planned Rally Could Inflame Intolerance Against Ugandan LGBTI Community. (Paul LeGendre)
- The Opportunity Agenda breaks down the allegations against Goldman Sachs in Cashing in on Broken Dreams.
- Andrew Hudson asks is U.S. Aid Funding Colombian Oppression?
- The war is about to enter a new phase says ralphlopez in Flirting With Disaster in Afghanistan, and a Glimmer of Hope.
- Brasch illustrates the protections granted by unionization in Hammering Out a Contract: Exploiting Low-Paid Workers at a Vo-Tech School.
- "Now You Won't Be Joining a Union Now, Will You?" (The Electrical Worker)
- Everything is not okay writes The Media Consortium in their Weekly Pulse: The Pill at 50 and Oklahoma's Extreme Ultrasound Law.
- Complying with the NVRA: States Learn that Voter Registration through Public Agencies Works. (Project Vote)
- Restore Fairness tries to answer the question on everyone's mind: How much "hate" lies behind Sb1070?
- Jamesboyce on climate change and clean energy: The Time Has Come. The Time Is Now.
- Teaching environmentally sustainable in Rwanda with Border Jumpers and Turning the School Yard into a Classroom.