Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Apr 07, 2010 at 11:20:00 PM EDT
Very late on this today. But still: Enjoy.
- Romanoff Stands up for Net Neutrality, Slams Comcast v. FCC Decision. (Joe Trippi)
- The Opportunity Agenda writes of places in America where racism and poisoning the planet intersect in Right at Home.
- Coal and West Virginia: Don Blankenship's Unholy Rule. (Chuckie Corra)
- Forgiven tackles the Republican short term strategy of angry mobs, and long-term strategy of crippling the federal government Stoking the Fires.
- Nuclear weapons treaties and political posturing in The Klaxon Is Blaring: Peace or Partisanship?
- How Special Interests Crippled Education Reform. (Inoljt)
- Restore Fairness sheds light on a forgotten moment in history with The Latino version of Brown vs. Board of Education.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Pulse: WV Mine Had Over 1300 Health and Safety Violations.