Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Apr 14, 2010 at 04:06:08 PM EDT
- Dems Urge Holder to Stay Strong on 9/11 Trial. (Daphne Eviatar Human Rights 1st)
- Restore Fairness on an alarming trend in Is the person next to you being racially profiled?
- Action on climate change has stalled because no one will lead, writes nhavey in The Dirty Energy Proposition (Part I).
- April 14: The Next Landmark Day For Immigrant Equality. (The Opportunity Agenda)
- Chuckie Corra details corporations putting proffits above the lives of miners in Coal Firms Fought to Keep Mines Unsafe.
- We have accepted the false dichotomy that in order for one tribe to prosper another has to decline says Forgiven in The Ugly American.
- Heather Taylor - Miesle NRDC Action Fund wants to know What are Mark Warner and Jim Webb Waiting For?
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Congress Must Get Tough On Wall Street.