Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Mar 17, 2010 at 03:52:11 PM EDT
- Daphne Eviater - Human Rights 1st wonders if it's a deal to close Guantanamo, or just Lindsey Graham's Third Strike?
- Trey Rentz has a takeaway lesson from the reform debate in Obama on Healthcare: Speech to a Strong Crowd.
- Inoljt is Previewing Senate Elections: Illinois.
- Chuckie Corra, S.1067, and Revealing the Invisible Children.
- Coming up to March 21st, raids undermine White House talk of immigration reform. (Restore Fairness)
- IBEW Organizer Looks to Unionize Green Industry (The Electrical Worker)
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Pulse: Pelosi Makes Her Move; Republican Rep. Calls for Coup