Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Mar 13, 2010 at 12:41:36 PM EST
Another Saturday double feature, after another missed midweek rescue. Now that my state legislative circus session is over, things should be back on schedule with the rescue. Enjoy the favorites from the full week.
- Lindsay Graham Is Absolutely Right. (JamesBoyce)
- John Russonello takes on the obsession with bipartisanship in Obama guided by his enemies.
- Daphne Eviatar Human Rights 1st on Liz Cheney's Impeccable Timing.
- Forgiven details the sad state of Education – Kansas City Style.
- Sen. Franken is coming to Netroots Nation! (Nolan)
- The Opportunity agenda on progressive policy, civil rights and public opinion: in search of A Government that Reflects America's Values.
- Inoljt's Modest Proposal: Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.
- Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund gives 5 Reasons the Climate Bill is Not Dead.
- Jane Dyer and remarkable women with remarkable stories in Standing on the Shoulders of Others.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Pulse: Eric Massa Backs off Health Care Conspiracy, Glenn Beck Apologizes to the Entire Country.