Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Feb 03, 2010 at 12:57:05 PM EST
- - Now that the MA dust has settled, says BENAWU, Candidate filing rolls on - KY,WV & IN.
- - Jre with What Tim Tebow Won't Say.
- - Karzai Now Suspicious of US Motives in Afghanistan, Another $9 Billion Pissed Away. (ralphlopez)
- - In attacks on Human Rights First's report "In Pursuit of Justice," writes Gabor Rona, Andy McCarthy's Analysis Doesn't Add Up.
- - Small Banks, Big Impact. (The Opportunity Agenda)
- - The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Don’t Let Citizens United Wreck Our Economy.