Saturday Diary Rescue (Double Feature)
by Jason Williams, Sat Feb 27, 2010 at 02:46:21 PM EST
A double feature rescue today, as I had to skip out to focus on pressing local coverage (if I told you what, you probably wouldn't believe me). But no worse for the wait, have at a full week of wit from the diary trenches. Enjoy.
- Placing the blame correctly, going forward, in Trey Rentz's Obama - Failure of Leadership, or Legislation?
- Polls should find out if bipartisanship is a priority, writes John Russonello, especially when the quest for bipartisanship undermines real progress.
- Disappointed with the direction of OFA, michaelkarpman makes The Case for Democratizing the Progressive Movement.
- Restore Fairness: How far will the GOP go for the Latino vote?
- Davidshor spots an intriguing and very noteworthy trend in Rasmussen Polling Irregularities - A first post.
- The Coffee Party Movement. (btchakir)
- Scott Withers in Michigan's 5th: Why I am Challenging a 34 Year Pro-Life Democratic Incumbent Congressman.
- Who Told John Yoo To Do Those 'Bad Things'? (Daphne Eviatar Human Rights 1st)
- Poverty, trade unions, and bribing journalists in Border Jumpers' 1,000 Words About Johannesburg.
- Google Buzz hearts the NSA, Facebook hearts your privacy, Labor Committee hearts web video, and Sarah Parlin hearts crazy. All explained in just over 3 minutes via nhavey and CRUSH IT.
- Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund sees signs of life in the DC Hubbub and What it Means For the Climate Bill.
- In Why The Tea Partiers Are Wasting Their Time, Upstate Dem sheds light on 30 years of vacuous rhetoric from the Grand Old Party.
- Wall Street profiting from hunger and financial crisis they helped to create writes The Media Consortium in their Weekly Audit: The Global Economic Crisis