Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Feb 17, 2010 at 01:53:36 PM EST
- Connecting the dots with Forgiven and The Republicans, the Supreme Court, & the Corporations.
- Congressional candidate Lainey Melnick (TX-21), with a brief overview of races and a reminder that Early Voting Starts in Texas.
- The Human Rights Summit, organized by Human Rights First and Freedom House, kicks off today, and Paul LeGendre offers a preview of discussions with Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill: an Insider's View.
- Big Banks Scam Students Out of Opportunity. (The Opportunity Agenda)
- The correlation between accountability, principle, and national security in Neil Hicks' Hopes for the Human Rights Summit.
- Tarrylclark asks a good question: Who does Michele Bachmann work for?
- The Media Consortium on last minute retirement decisions and the future of health care reform in their Weekly Pulse: Bayh-Partisanship=Giving Your Seat to a Republican.