Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Feb 13, 2010 at 10:56:56 AM EST
- Daphne Eviatar - Human Rights 1st argues that Military Commissions Are a Terrorist's Best Bet.
- Climate Bullies and Bystanders. (Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund)
- Ralphlopez: Why do Men Join the Taliban?
- Tune in to host a conversation, writes Restore Fairness in It's that time again to talk about racial profiling.
- U.S. Poised to Commit War Crimes in Marjah. (Robert Naiman)
- In Haiti, asks The Opportunity Agenda, What Can an Equitable Recovery Look Like?
- PAbrams offers a few reasons to Eliminate Filibuster Now: A "First 100 Days" of Year 2, Avoid Supreme Court Fight, Win 2010 Elections.
- Voter ID Debate Weathers Storm: Bill Passes in S.C., another Brews in Missouri. (Project Vote)