Saturday Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Sat Oct 30, 2010 at 03:57:53 PM EDT
- Google donates 5$ Million to Journalism. (jeffrtho)
- The Opportunity Agenda invites a discussion on what's driving -- or curbing -- enthusiasm in 2010 with Midterm Elections in the Public Discourse.
- What we meant when we said "change," via theyoungturks in What Obama is Missing.
- Go vote. Seriously. Are We in for Another Round of “Whatever It Is, I’m Against It?” (Heather Taylor-Miesle NRDC Action Fund)
- Prison companies' profit motive sheds new light on Arizona's immigration law. (Restore Fairness)
- Take a deficit quiz with Hoomai29 and Republicans 0 for 20 (0%) on Debt Reduction Since 1978.
- John Russenello argues one step backward may be the only way forward for progressives in Democrats for Angle.
- Michael Bersin reports an HRCC robocall in Missouri's 121st Legislative District: desperation and homophobia.
- Project Vote gets an early start on Debunking the Tea Party’s Election Night Message.
And your bonus: From school boards to foreclosure fraud, Downticket Races May Save Your House, Health, and Community.