Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Oct 27, 2010 at 04:18:35 PM EDT
- The Midterms, Bought and Paid For. (Astyanax)
- Btchakir: I’d like to take a moment to talk with all my friends around the country who haven’t decided if they will vote this year…
- A lot can change in a month. Restore Fairness has the details in Will Latino enthusiasm color the mid-term vote?
- Inoljt urges Californians to Vote No on Proposition 22: State Borrowing From Local Government Funds.
- Good news from Project Vote: Restrictive Voter Registration Law Struck Down in Arizona.
- Over 81% of U.S. Public Debt created under Republican Presidents, says Hoomai29 in Supply SLIDE Economics: GOP's $9.1 Trillion U.S. Debt.
- Valuable races overshadowed by a media focus on Teh Crazy, writes Chuckie Corra in Where is the Coverage for the Contentious Races?
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Surprise! Bailed Out Banks Backing Anti-Bailout Candidates.
And your bonus: What will happen after the elections.