Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Oct 13, 2010 at 10:21:05 PM EDT
- Cracks in the Media Frame Propping Up the Tea Party? (Project Vote)
- (Video link) Obama and Black Bloggers at White House. AAPPundit iscaustiously optimistic.
- An update from Daphne Eviatar Human Rights 1st on the Ghailani trial: Former Gitmo Prisoner's Case Comes Down to What He Knew and When He Knew It.
- Inoljt weighs in on the future (?) of the DREAM Act.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Will Obama Save Homeowners From Wall Street’s Latest Fraud Scheme?
And your bonus, PPP - Breaking down the enthusiam gap:
Here's a lesson everyone interested in polling needs to get down between now and the election: the enthusiasm gap is not spread evenly across the country.
We've polled 23 different states since switching over to likely voters. Likely voters in those states this year report having voted for Barack Obama by an average of 1 point. Obama won the 23 states by an average of 9 points. So taken as a whole we're seeing on average an electorate that's 8 points more Republican friendly than in 2008.