Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Jul 02, 2008 at 08:59:16 AM EDT
Of all the diary recommends in all of these months of rescue efforts, the most heated, passionate and well spoken rescue rec's I've ever received came this week for Craig41's diary from Utah, and Texas Nates "Fiscal Year 2009", both included below.
Sometimes I nearly reply, like a frightened animal, "Okay, okay, okay, I'll put it in the rescue!" This community can be vehemently insightful with a hilarious wit when it puts it's mind to it, and one should fear the power of the MyDD Collective on a mission to see things change. Enjoy.
- A lot has changed since 2006, and to keep up, Fitzy is Introducing the New Walberg Watch (MI-07).
- Psychodrew sets the record straight (no pun intended) with We're Not Afraid Anymore.
- Making history in Utah's congressional race with Craig41's Utah Democratic Candidate Takes a Stand Against Telco Immunity.
- Omnipotentpoobah tackles the sensitive subject of Second Amendment rights with Lock and Load Some Common Sense.
- Joe Garcia's opponent is running scared Because of You.
- Texas Nate offers a Welcome to Fiscal Year 2009.
- NJ-04: Chris Smith Voted to Double Prescription Drug Co-Pays for Military Families. (Zeitz for Congress)
- Rfahey22 took Notes Re: Sen. Dodd's Financial Panel.
- The power of sharing your story exemplified in Colebiancardi's So, I Was at Firestone Tires This Morning...
- OH-02: New Poll Shows "Mean Jean" Schmidt on Shaky Ground. (Ohio Daily Blog)
- MS-01 Indie brings us John McCain on the Issues - Part 1 - Women's Issues.
- Supreme Court Continues to Restrict Scope of Capital Punishment (The Opportunity Agenda)