Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Jun 04, 2008 at 08:39:56 AM EDT
Despite all of the primary excitement, some great content still managed to sprout in the cracks of the candidate diaries, covering everything from the SEIU Convention to the gaping wholes in McCain's foreign policy.
Give them a bit of your time for what they bring to MyDD.
- Guantanamo: Obstructing Justice, When Justice Is Nowhere to be Found. (ItsNeverOver)
- Greg Roach wants a real debate in OH-16: Where John Boccieri Lives.
- A Blast from the MyDD Past in karichisholm's OR-SEN: Wyden campaigns for Merkley.
- One of the hardest-hit Marine reserve units is preparing to redeploy to Iraq. Read more in Jason Forrester and Veterans for America's Top Stories Affecting Our Troops This Week.
- SEIU Faces Protests by Puerto Rican Teachers, Parents, Schoolchildren. (California Nurses Shum)
- Tim Tigaris: I'm In Puerto Rico for the Vote. (SEIU)
- TakeBackTheHouse is down to the final five in the Serve With General Wes Clark contest.
- McCain, again, on the wrong side of public opinion as Americans Favor President Meeting with U.S. Enemies. (Fairy Tale)
- Intrepid Liberal Journal is Chronicling The Uprising: An Interview with David Sirota.