Midweek Diary Rescue

Despite all of the primary excitement, some great content still managed to sprout in the cracks of the candidate diaries, covering everything from the SEIU Convention to the gaping wholes in McCain's foreign policy.

Give them a bit of your time for what they bring to MyDD.

Tags: Diary Rescue, Open Thread (all tags)

Comments

here's hoping the MyDD future

includes good coverage of state-level races, like that blast from the MyDD past. I like those kind of diaries.

by desmoinesdem 2008-06-04 08:43AM | 0 recs
Re: Midweek Diary Rescue

There's no link in the "SEIU faces protests ... " bullet item.

by kevinwparker 2008-06-04 08:44AM | 0 recs
Re: Midweek Diary Rescue

My bad.  Fixed, and thanks for catching it.

by Jason Williams 2008-06-04 09:16AM | 0 recs
Re: Midweek Diary Rescue

Ah, thanks for removing the HRC electoral counter. I was just about to suggest it.

by MNPundit 2008-06-04 08:58AM | 0 recs
I just got a phone call from the Michigan Republic

I just got a phone call from the Michigan Republican Party. Even though I haven't given or voted Republican since the 2000 election(I donated and voted for McCain in the primaries), they still have me on some list.

The caller said that in these 'dangerous times' Michigan can't afford to have the chance that our 17 electoral votes would go to Senator Obama and his associations with crazy Rev. Wright and his other radical ties.

This was straight from the MRP. After I told the caller that my whole house were Obama supporters, she said 'thank you for your time, this call was made by the Michigan Republican Party and not endorsed by any candidate'.

This is the line of attack the Republicans are going to use. They will say that McCain won't 'stoop' to that level, but the local Republican Party in each State will do the work for him.

Will the press allow McCain to distance himself in this manner? I would think, no effin way.

by DaveDial 2008-06-04 09:13AM | 0 recs
Re: I just got a phone call from the Michigan Repu

Let them try...  it worked so well for them in MS-01!

The era of smearing democrats working is over!

by LordMike 2008-06-04 09:55AM | 0 recs
Obama McCain Position Comparison

Hey - I'm looking for a good non-partisan(ish) Obama vs. McCain comparison on all the issues of the day.

Can anyone point me to something like that on the net?

by notacrime 2008-06-04 10:02AM | 0 recs
Re: Obama McCain Position Comparison

I'm sure there are many out there, but a few I happened to be looking at just as I read your comment:

On Iraq and the Economy

Obama Vs. McCain On The Issues.

And a great General Election Issues Matchup is available here.

by Jason Williams 2008-06-04 10:49AM | 0 recs