Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Wed Apr 30, 2008 at 08:45:54 AM EDT
There were some very big topics covered in the diaries so far this week. Here are the favorites:
- Patrick Crowley has drawn the ire of the Rhode Island GOP in Republican Governor Tries to Get Me Fired.
- Begich Supports Webb's New GI Bill, Calls on Stevens to Step Up. (Matt Browner Hamlin)
- Supreme Court Legalizes Voter Suppression as a "solution" still in search of a problem. (Project Vote)
- Thereisnospoon takes us under the candidate radar with Two New Endorsements for Mary Pallant in CA-24!
- Join the dogfight in Mississippi with Countificus and MS-01: Cotton Mouth Blog and Travis Childers need you!
- Timothy Gatto hopes for serious dialog in Carter, Hamas, Israel and The Truth.
- Pinche tejano tells a story of relocation for Big Mountain coal in John McCain's Trail of Tears.
- Chip away at the system with ItsNeverOver and Pentagon: Bowing to Public Outcry or Evading Accountability?
- Noneed4thneed asks IA-03: Why Won't Boswell Debate Fallon?
- In McCain's Healthcare Plan: More Of The Same, nycweboy1 has one thing to say: it's not true, it's not true, it's not true.