Al Wynn Should Step Down Now
by Natasha Chart, Thu Apr 03, 2008 at 01:48:07 AM EDT
Rep. Al Wynn has already accepted a job with Dickstein Shapiro, a very high-powered, DC lobbying firm. These are just a handful of their many clients:
- Bear, Stearns & Co., Inc.
- Credit Suisse First Boston LLC
- Duke Energy
- Electric Power Supply Association
- General Motors Corporation
- Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Lorillard Tobacco Company
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Wachovia Bank, N.A.
If the House votes on telecom immunity, energy or global warming policy, a final version of the farm bill, or a bailout of our nation's utterly irresponsible financial services sector, between now and June when Wynn has said he'll step down, on whose behalf will he be voting?