by Natasha Chart, Mon Feb 25, 2008 at 02:17:19 AM EST
- Ethanol production is destabilizing Afghanistan, where it's already gotten very Lord of the Flies, through increased grain prices.
- CIA operations in Pakistan, along with the revelation of a secret base kept in the country, are more than a PR problem from hell. Only in the movies can you fight crime by abandoning law and order.
- The digs on how McCain and his lobbyist doxy piled on the favors for the VRWC.
- Corporate greenwashing is starting to lose traction, as people the world over wise up to it.
- Get'cher hot, flaming stupid, right here.
- Some background on Renzi.
- Lieberman still loves the Republicans. How much longer do we have to put up with having his sorry tuchis in our caucus?
- Just say no to cluster bombs.
- A masculinity premised on violence and rejection of the feminine isn't an identity, it's a straightjacket.
- Your weekly feminist reader.
What're you reading and writing?