Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Watching it? Follow along in the comments.

Update [2008-10-29 20:36:44 by Jonathan Singer]: Miss it? Watch it now:

Update [2008-10-29 20:6:6 by Todd Beeton]:This is smart. The ad started out with an intro by Barack speaking to the camera and then segued to the story of an ordinary American. The feel of that segment resembles reality shows that people are used to seeing on network TV in prime time. This feels more like a cinema verite reality show than it does an ad.

Update [2008-10-29 20:9:30 by Todd Beeton]:Ted Strickland: "Imagine, Barack Obama is going to be a Democrat in the presidency who will actually cut taxes." Whoah, how is that even possible!? Thanks, Ted. A lot of this ad is playing on right-wing rhetorical turf. A small price to pay to win an election, but annoying all the same.

Update [2008-10-29 20:22:47 by Todd Beeton]:I like that the shots of Barack are not limited to a solo shot of him in an office. The scenes of him speaking directly to people, surrounded by people, are very effective.

Hmm, Barack doesn't seem very socialisty or Marxisty. But Tom Delay said...

Update [2008-10-29 20:22:47 by Todd Beeton]:The first half of the ad has been about, on the surface, how Barack's policies impact every day Americans; under the surface the message is "I care; I feel your pain." The second half so far is biographical. It's all very effective. At times moving, other times informative but always compelling and fast moving. There was a danger that this thing could be boring. It's not.

Update [2008-10-29 20:35:38 by Todd Beeton]:Now he's live at a Florida rally. Nice.

Update [2008-10-29 20:35:38 by Todd Beeton]:This thing was, in my mind, flawless. To bring the climax of one of his live rally speeches into everyone's living room -- this was a homerun.

Update [2008-10-29 20:35:38 by Todd Beeton]:This is what really got me:

I can promise you that I will always tell you what I think and where I stand. I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you when we disagree. And most importantly, I will open the door of government and ask you to be involved in your own democracy again.

Sure, technically he's running against John McCain, but these lines cast him as the anti-Bush.

Update [2008-10-29 20:43:13 by Todd Beeton]:Haha. Chris Matthews LOVED it. Olbermann is annoyed that Obama kept addressing "America" or "Florida" (didn't really get his issue there) and Richard Wolff's complaint that it was perhaps "too polished, too perfect." Any other reviews you guys are seeing?

Tags: Barack Obama (all tags)

Comments

Let's do it, Obama!

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 04:01PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I'm in the tank, but it's starting well...

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 04:02PM | 0 recs
25 minutes in...

And I'm crying. Yes, it's THAT good. I usually don't cry at the sight of campaign ads, but honestly this confirms to me why Obama is the best choice.

Maybe some long-time Obamaphiles won't like this, but he's downright Clintonian. He may not say, "I feel your pain", word for word, but that's EXACTLY the message I'm getting out of this ad.

by atdleft 2008-10-29 04:25PM | 0 recs
Re: 25 minutes in...

Yep... me too... I feel so proud right now, so concerned, all at the same time.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:27PM | 0 recs
This long-time Obamaphile
was thinking the same thing. And choking up too.
Moving and inspiring, a born leader just like Bill.
by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 06:36PM | 0 recs
Re: 25 minutes in...

Hey, I got no problem with you calling him Clintonian...

Coming from you, that is high praise indeed!

by WashStateBlue 2008-10-29 07:06PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

The first American hails from Missouri.  Nice.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 04:04PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Good music wins elections.  This has good music.

by agpc 2008-10-29 04:05PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

$200k?  What happened to $250K for families?

by Pa Woman 2008-10-29 04:07PM | 0 recs

he is raising taxes on $250K and up
cutting taxes on $200K and down

$200K-$250K nothing happens to.

by TruthMatters 2008-10-29 04:08PM | 0 recs

Ahh, thank you.

by auronrenouille 2008-10-29 04:08PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I was wondering about that too... I figured it was because of the economy.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:14PM | 0 recs

Thank you very much!!!

by Pa Woman 2008-10-29 04:10PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I was wondering that too - it's not too often that a candidate sells specifics of an economic plan, so that change leaves me confused - everyone knows (knew?) $250,000.

by auronrenouille 2008-10-29 04:08PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread
250k< don't get a tax increase. 200k< get cuts. everyone in between stay the same tax rate (200k-250k foax).
its always been that way.
by YourConcernsAreNoted 2008-10-29 04:09PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Your right it was... I just looked it up... but you hear so many soundbites with 250K you start to think one way.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:15PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

And that's how you message --

You make sure that everyone has the upside of your plan in their head...

To me - that's been the real story of the Obama October:  They've completely flipped the traditional tax paradigm.

by zonk 2008-10-29 06:36PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I was confused about it as well, but I believe what it means is that if you make under $200K, that you'll see a tax cut, but if you make under $250K, you won't see any tax increase.  Those who make between $200-250K will basically stay where they currently are.

But perhaps I'm wrong... anyone have the answer?

by Obamaphile 2008-10-29 04:10PM | 0 recs

That's correct.

by Bush Bites 2008-10-29 05:47PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

This is playing like a show, not a commercial.  The right will put down the negativity, which will show how out of touch they are.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 04:07PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

That negativity being the stories of woe from the citizens featured, that is.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 04:09PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

The right will put this down no matter how it was produced.

Did you really believe that there was some way it could have been done in which Rush Limbaugh would be giving it effusive praise tomorrw?

by Obamaphile 2008-10-29 04:13PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Sure... if he had Reverend Wright and William Ayers as guest stars... Rush would love it!

by LordMike 2008-10-29 04:19PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Nope.  I know how they'll react.  I'm just pointing out that they will be even more negative than they already are.  The juxtaposition will be stark.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 05:03PM | 0 recs
Bravo!

Is it possible for a Clintonista to tear up with the sight of this guy?

by Sieglinde 2008-10-29 04:12PM | 0 recs
Damn!!!

I ruuuushed home from Bellevue to T-Town because the ad was on at 8pm eastern time. Never did I see it mentioned that it would be shown at 8pm on the west coast.

So now I get to sit here and read about it before I see it!

So... I say Damn!!!

Oh well I hope you all had a good time.

by kevin22262 2008-10-29 04:22PM | 0 recs
Re: Damn!!!

Heh it'll be on 8pm on the networks, I'm watching it in LA on MSNBC.

by auronrenouille 2008-10-29 04:25PM | 0 recs
Re: Damn!!!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-tra il/

Has the 27-minute pre-recorded portion via YouTube.

by January 20 2008-10-29 04:27PM | 0 recs
Just tune in at 8PM...

On your local CBS, NBC, or Fox station. Trust me, it's worth 30 minutes of your time! :-D

by atdleft 2008-10-29 04:27PM | 0 recs
Surprise - ABC News links to the video

In this headline story: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/ story?id=6142336&page=1

by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 06:40PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

After his presidency, I think he has a future as a History Channel Documentary narrator.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:25PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Quick, call up Ken Burns!

by LordMike 2008-10-29 05:34PM | 0 recs
I thought that was a great touch

He really has a great narrative voice - it made it personal and touching as well.

by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 06:41PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

There not kidding about the louisville plants either.  If you go to that area, you can easily see that.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:26PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

From a practical standpoint... not only is this great right now... it DOMINATES the news cycle and parts of it will get massive replay.   Brilliant idea... glad Obama has the money for it.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:29PM | 0 recs
And OMG...

I am SO GLAD this will be dominating the media cycle in the next 24-48 hours! Honestly, I've NEVER cried before during a political ad... And this thing is STILL making me cry! Between the real-life "everyday people" stories & Obama's own real-life story, it all just tugged at my heart AND my head. And no, these stories were NOTHING like the canned "Joe the Plumber" bullshit from McCrazy. This was real, and this may very well make Barack Obama PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA in 6 days.

by atdleft 2008-10-29 04:36PM | 0 recs

It aired live on MSNBC.

I guess Fox won't show it at all in WA because they'll be showing the game.

by thezzyzx 2008-10-29 04:29PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Fox is showing it after the game in So Cal.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 05:03PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Holy Shit. I'm speechless.

by QTG 2008-10-29 04:30PM | 0 recs

I'm crying.

by Pa Woman 2008-10-29 04:31PM | 0 recs

Wow... that was... wow.

There's tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of what we're about to do.  Just... wow.

by auronrenouille 2008-10-29 04:32PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I literally teared up.  God, this man has potential to be a great president.

by TheUnknown285 2008-10-29 04:35PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I have always believed that FDR was the greatest president, and I have to think that, so long as he can deliver, we're looking at someone who will be vying for FDR's place in history.

I have to say, I hope that Obama's presidency is successful, and I hope to live to see the day that every major city has a Barack Obama Boulevard and there's a major monument in DC's Tidal Basin in his name.

by auronrenouille 2008-10-29 04:37PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Here's the straight talk (sorry couldn't resist)

I think Obama's presidency will be one of three...

1) Obama goes down as one of the absolute greats... in the same breath as FDR, Lincoln, etc.

2) Obama has a terrible presidency in the same breath as Carter, W, Buchanan, Johnson, etc.

3) ..... I'm superstitious, but you know what I'm referring too.

I'm hoping, praying, etc FOR #1...  and I think that he has a great opportunity to do so, if he doesn't do what Clinton did in his first 2-3 years in office.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:42PM | 0 recs
Carter was a decent president

an idealist, and maybe we didn't need one of those, but man did he fix our fucking economy!

by RisingTide 2008-10-30 05:43AM | 0 recs
we're gonna need a great president

Carter or FDR level great.

On the bright side, Volkher is still around to advise, as well as Warren Buffet...

by RisingTide 2008-10-30 05:42AM | 0 recs

Ugh...

I missed the email for tickets to the Grant Park Rally on election night... Now I'm on the wait list....

I hope I can get the tickets... what a history making moment.

by yitbos96bb 2008-10-29 04:38PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread
Thank you so much for doing this live blog
by Destiny 2008-10-29 04:44PM | 0 recs
Strickland

is hardly Obama's biggest fan.

His comment doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Guess who would've been a VP front runner had Hillary been the nominee.

Ahhhh yes! But whatever. We all say dumb things. I'll begrudge the governor this one stupid statement.

by southernman 2008-10-29 04:45PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

"This thing was, in my mind, flawless."

Yes, it was Todd. Beautiful, human, moving, inspiring, and most importantly I think, it made clear that Obama's focus is on everyday Real Americans. He articulated his policies to help meet our needs masterfully. As a by-product, the petty, negative campaign McCain and Palin are conducting stands in stark, wanting contrast. A +++++++++++++++

by phoenixdreamz 2008-10-29 04:47PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Halperin (the king of beltway conventional wisdom and a McCain donut eater) just told Campbell Brown that it was "F'ing Fantastic".

by recusancy 2008-10-29 04:51PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

My biggest problem is this
Pretty simple ...
McCain "Skeleton's"... ?...NONE.. Not even the 99% Media that is pushing for Obama can dig up anything?.. Maybe because he is full blooded American.to the bone.. A Hero!!

Obama "Skeleton's"... Acorn, Ayers, Wright, Kenya Extremist, Khalidi,  these to name only a few that has come to light in the past couple of Months, just think maybe if he gets PRESIDENT something that will come up to Impeach him... Could Biden be right about a test...

McCain will give Corporate Tax breaks yes... What does the American Economy thrive on? jobs? companies to provide jobs... How are you gonna tax a company more when they are trying now to keep the employees they have? Obama needs to answer that one?

by psc349 2008-10-29 05:00PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

"McCain will give Corporate Tax breaks yes"

Yes, the same Bush policy for the last 8 years which has produced the most severe financial crisis since the Great Depression.

McCain needs to answer that one. Maybe he can suspend his campaign again to work on an answer. You know how well it worked out the last time he did that.

by phoenixdreamz 2008-10-29 05:17PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Our guy is talking about the positive changes he wants to bring to America, rather than running down his opponent.

I, on the other hand, am perfectly willing to point out the oppo crap on McCain.

by Ddeele 2008-10-29 05:23PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Really?  That's it?  Really?

Man, the republican base is REALLY running out of..., well, everthing.  I am surprised they can form a coherent sentence with all the frothing at the mouth that they have to be doing right now.

The Republican's are burning down.  I have hotdogs.

by Hammer1001 2008-10-29 05:33PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

You understand that payroll is a tax deduction?  So corporate taxes arn't related to job growth, in some ways a lower profit margin encourages more volume which encourages more labor.

And there is far more negative information about McCain floating around than Obama, it just isn't in Democrats interest to be negative because it depresses voter turnout which favors Republicans.

ACORN-John McCain has ties to just like Obama, not that it matters because the ACORN sensationalism is alot of selling fear and very little truth.

Ayers-Even the McCain campaign only is claiming they had 7 meeting over more than 7 years.

Wright-Do you really want to go there with preachers? The guy was a Marine, and Naval Corpsman.  This is a play on racism not on reality.

Khaldi-McCain has stronger ties to him than Obama.

Sorry if you can't generate some honesty on behalf of your candidate then your just admitting how pathetic he is.  John McCain can't promote himself so he is attacking Obama, if his military history showed he had any honor his campaign would have trashed it, but his history shows he has never had honor, so no suprise here.

by Tumult 2008-10-29 05:37PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Well PsC you make a fine point

You know I never knew that about Obama's Past

I think I can speak for everyone on this Blog

in saying thanks for opening our eyes  and we will not be Voting for Barack Obama so go back
and tell your friends at freeperville or deadstate that your plan work and flipped MYDD with your revelations  good job

Tell your buddies we will all be voting for McCain on Election day November 5th  its IMPORTANT
Make sure you gather your Fellow McCain supporters and Make sure they Vote ON NOV 5th IT very Important because the Radical Terrorist Group Acorn will try to Fool you and make you think election day is Nov 4th but I know your Smarter then that so be the Good American and Vote Mcain ON Nov 5th no matter what acorn says put Country first Vote McCain nov 5th

by wellinformed 2008-10-29 05:50PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

pssst.. I think you may have incorrectly rated the comment you're responding to. You gave it a 2 in case you want to change that.

by phoenixdreamz 2008-10-29 05:54PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

lol thanks I caught that and I was gonna change but I thought hey lets give the guy and Mojo for effort

by wellinformed 2008-10-30 07:49AM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

About 80 percent of the country's new jobs are started by small businesses, not major corporations, junior.

As for McCain's scandals, heh, heh: screwed around on his crippled wife and dumped her for a young rich rodeo queen, likely killed at least one person with a car and about 100 crewmates in one of his five plane crashes, sent millions to Khalidi, covered up his wife drug problem and used his influence to keep her from prosecution, Keating 5, and hidden medical records and tax returns.

by Bush Bites 2008-10-29 06:05PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

Just about over my friend, just about over.

get your teeth gnashing in now.

by zonk 2008-10-29 06:41PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

McCain's skeletons? None, really?

You won't find them on Limpball's show, but just about everywhere else - assuming you really cared. We could start with the Keating Five, and go down the list to his various conflict-of-interest legislative handouts. We could rub your nose in his reckless exploits during the Vietnam war, Swiftboat style, but the fact is we just don't have the ruthless genes that neocons such as yourself are so generously endowed with. And finally, his pick of Flailin' Palin - likely the one shining star in your miserable little night sky (or should I say starburst?) - if that isn't a skeleton in his closet, it very shortly will be.

Now back to your little echo chamber with you!

by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 07:08PM | 0 recs

Kenya Extremist, Khalidi

That said, you are officially a full blown Moran....

by WashStateBlue 2008-10-29 07:11PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

McCain will still find ways to attack "the redistibutor."

But a great closing argument.  I want to see Rassmussen on Saturday on the economic issue.

by esconded 2008-10-29 05:11PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I know I'll cry when I watch it here in Enchantment-Land, but then I cry when I see Finding Nemo, The Lion King, you-name-it, I've cried with it.

I cry when I download pictures of fifty-something women at an Obama rally with tear-streaked faces.

Anyway, it sounds like it's not going to be just me this time...

by klevenstein 2008-10-29 05:26PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread
McCain has enough huge money interests who want to keep us all in our place to be able to run sniping little ads with pictures of Obama. McCain still has yet to articulate any reason at all why anyone should vote for him. His past actions and statements give people multiple reasons not to vote for him.

Obama's presentation was everything it should have been politically, and incredibly honest and direct. He gave us specific reasons why we should vote for him. Then he asked for our vote. He's not trying to hide anything. He knows he's imperfect. He's one of us, but in my case a whole lot smarter and capable of engaging and leading a country. This is a once in a lifetime chance. We can hurt and suffer more, or we can vote Obama with courage and trust in our country.

by Jeter 2008-10-29 05:28PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

That poor man, 72 years old, putting on a WALMART name tag so he could afford the medicine for his arthritic wife...gut wrenching.

I'm so glad this ad wasn't just about Obama.  It was about people that you might know...and if you haven't made that connection with Obama, then you look at these people, you see that they HAVE made that connection...very effective.

by freedom78 2008-10-29 05:33PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

So when do we find out how it resonates with the "undecided?"

Also separately aside from ensuring voter disenfranchisement doesn't occur, is anything being done about the problems with the voting machines which still switch votes mysteriously to McCain? Because if that happens you can get the whole world out to vote & well then I think you know what that means for America.

by jrsygrl 2008-10-29 05:51PM | 0 recs
Yes, strange how these &quot;random&quot; errors

only favor one side, isn't it?

by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 07:09PM | 0 recs
Tin foil hats for all!

They favor both sides.

Here is a piece from the Great Orange Satan about machines in Tennessee mis-calibrated to switch McCain votes to Obama.

Also, the video of an uncalibratable touch screen machine in WV shows McCain votes switching to 3rd parties, as well as Obama votes switching to McCain and to 3rd parties.

Touch screen machines are crappy, particularly in states like WV and TN, where the state and county election commissions probably figured that the high visibility election wasn't going to be close enough to bother spending the money to weed out the defective machines before election day, but it isn't some grand conspiracy.

by letterc 2008-10-30 01:17AM | 0 recs
Re: Tin foil hats for all!

Bullshit - email Robert F. Kennedy Jr and ask him how much of a tin foil hat theory it is.

by jrsygrl 2008-10-30 05:20PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

One of people's main criticisms of Obama is that he was too willing to compromise as a legislator, and that he would continue to compromise as President.  The interesting thing about this ad to me was that it hints at an alternative explanation for his behavior: he likes to get stuff done, and understand how to do so.  As a legislator, you are one of many equals, so compromise is the essence of getting things done, but as an elected executive, things are different.  You set out big goals, get the voters behind them, and force legislators towards them.  FDR had his fireside chats; it will be interesting to see if Obama continues this modern-day version.

by failsafer 2008-10-29 05:52PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I agree, and I think that this is the one thing Todd is wrong on in the main post, not much of this had a right wing frame.

Obama is making it very clear that when he wins, he will win with a mandate from the people. Obama is running on a platform of changing the nation in serious ways. He has provided plenty of detail about how he is going to change the country, and he has made it clear that his mandate is to bring the country to make the changes that he thinks the country needs. He is not running on a platform of technocratic competence or on a platform of compromise and incremental adjustments. He is running on a platform that America is at a moment of crisis, when we can come together to rebuild our country.

When he wins, he will have a mandate to do that.

by letterc 2008-10-30 01:24AM | 0 recs
I... actually disagree

his whole campaign, the factions that have lined up behind him -- they're the technocrats, the professionals. The Incrementalists, the "test it first" sort of people.

It's a midwestern thing, it's a practical thing, and it is believe it or not, a Republican thing (so old school it hurts)

We're going to need big changes, but we're going to do them right, not scrap the things that aren't working, but fix 'em right.

by RisingTide 2008-10-30 05:50AM | 0 recs
Re: I... actually disagree

Actually, I don't disagree with your disagreement. I mean that he is not running on mere technocratic competence. I agree that he is certainly running on a platform of technocratic competent change. Indeed, after Bush, technocratic competence is one of the things I think we are all eager to see restored. While I hate him for other reasons as well, I think we'd all hate Bush a little less (and a lot of people would hate him a lot less) if not for the fantastic technocratic incompetence of FEMA after Katrina.

However, Obama is going to have a clear mandate for technocraticly competent change when he wins.

by letterc 2008-11-01 09:47PM | 0 recs
I dug it

It was better than I thought it would be.

by Koan 2008-10-29 05:59PM | 0 recs
Unfortunately ...

Sadly the friends that I grew up with that are McPalin fans didn't bother watching it at all. These are not knee-jerk reactionaries but rather republican because their parents were and that's kinda all they know.

This would have been a great opportunity for them to find out more about Obama and to see he's not a pinko bent on redistribution but they decided to skip it.

I wonder how many minds were changed tonight?

by charliemike 2008-10-29 06:27PM | 0 recs
A few important ones, one hopes.

Those that pointedly avoided it would only found reason to find fault with him.

This ad is targeted at the yet undecided - presumably those with no time for the luxury of following the campaigns as us wonks. And I think it will resonate with them.

by Sumo Vita 2008-10-29 07:13PM | 0 recs
Re: A few important ones, one hopes.

It was also a GOTV instrument.    The motivation that the 30 minute commercial provided would give a near dead person who wanted to vote for Obama, but found an excuse to not get of off the couch, enough energy to run to their polling place, stand in line for "x" amount of hours, and cast a vote.

by lqbruin 2008-10-29 08:18PM | 0 recs
Re: Barack Obama Ad Live Thread

I think it was great. So humble and focused on what really matters this election. What would McCain have done with 30 minutes? Proposed nothing and focused and Ayers and marxism. I think Obama will definitely get a bump from this.

by Graham1979 2008-10-29 07:38PM | 0 recs