I've Gone DC

I'll be on a panel on Thursday at 10am at the Heritage Foundation on Congressional transparency and the Open House Project.

This is an open thread on my secret agendas.  Also, next week I'm co-hosting a cocktail party with David Broder where delicious cocktail weenies will be served.

Tags: Barack Obama, George Bush, Hillary Clinton, Iraq, John Edwards (all tags)

Comments

Re: I've Gone DC

Excellent, Matt.  I for one enthusiastically support your efforts to undermine the netroots.  Cheers ;)

by NicholasWalter 2007-05-07 04:01PM | 0 recs
Two Demands

1) I want photos.

2) I want the tag "vast right-wing conspiracy" added to this post.

by Geogriffith 2007-05-07 04:03PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

Is this where you are going to definitively reveal the truth that you are, in fact, Jerome Armstrong?

by Valatan 2007-05-07 04:12PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

Please get me Joe Klein's autograph.  Thank you!

by pontificator 2007-05-07 04:23PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

Wow.  The Heritage Foundation.  I didn't know they let in anyone who wasn't a card carrying conservative Republican in.  Signs of new DC!!!!  Good luck.

by John Mills 2007-05-07 04:26PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

Creepy

by Matt Stoller 2007-05-07 04:31PM | 0 recs
Obama in Detroit

Changing subjects from, in case people didn't catch it, Obama challenged the US auto industry to build fuel efficient cars in their backyard of Detroit.  Link below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070507/ap_o n_el_pr/obama_autos_17

This is the Obama I like.  It is about time our politicians stopped sucking up to this industry which represents much that is wrong with American corporations and keeps us addicted to foreign oil.  I wonder where the rest of the Presidential candidates are on this?

by John Mills 2007-05-07 04:42PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

It's a little known fact that Stoller graduated from Bob Jones University and is a writer for the 700 Club.

by Andrew C White 2007-05-07 04:53PM | 0 recs
Re: I've Gone DC

They're making you leave an "l" at home, if you check the link. Could be like cutting your hair...

by sb 2007-05-07 05:09PM | 0 recs
Secret Agendas!

I, for one, welcome our new Heritage Foundation overlords.

Also, don't blame me, I voted for Kos. (Isn't that conveniently close to the original "Kodos"?)

If you really had a secret agenda, I would hope that you have a mole inside the Heritage Foundation who will leak their secrets to you and plant disinformation among them. They should also give you talking head time on cable news channels.

I hope this will all be on cspan later, sounds like fun.

by bolson 2007-05-07 05:26PM | 0 recs