Hey Chris, we need a Comment Menu!
by Rob in Vermont, Sun Apr 15, 2007 at 12:45:41 AM EDT
It's kind of a hassle to have to write the same old comments over and over.
So I'm thinking...why not have a pull-down menu that we could select a comment from?
I'll take a number 32, please!
Suggested Items for the Comment Menu:
1. It's no mystery why Clinton is leading in the polls - people LIKE Clinton.
2. I seriously don't know anybody who likes Clinton.
3. Edwards is clearly the most progressive of the big three.
4. Edwards is actually the least progressive of the big three.
5. Obama has the least substance.
6. Obama has the most substance.
7. Gore would make the best president.
8. We must draft Gore.
9. Clark would make the best president.
10. Get over it, neither Gore nor Clark will run.
11. Richardson is the one to watch.
12. Above all, we must STOP Clinton.
13. Why do so many of you hate Clinton?
14. Why do so many of you hate Obama?
15. Edwards, Edwards, Edwards! Why so many diaries about Edwards?
16. Clinton has surged even further ahead in the latest poll.
17. Edwards supporters are cranky because he's third in the polls.
18. Edwards is third in the polls because the MSM won't focus on substance.
19. Edwards is tied with Obama in the polls.
20. Clinton has fallen in the polls.
21. Obama has gone up in the polls.
22. Obama has fallen in the polls.
23. THAT poll is an outlier.
24. Chill, these early polls don't mean anything.
25. These early polls DO mean something.
26. Clinton has the highest unfavorable rating.
27. People find Obama's message the most appealing.
28. Obama's message hurts Democrats.
29. Obama's rhetoric is empty.
30. I don't trust Edwards.
31. I don't trust Clinton.
32. Come on, they're all great candidates. Stop bashing them!
33. You're naive...NONE of them are great candidates.
34. YOU'RE the naive one.
35. You're abusing the ratings system.