Latest Committee Moves
by Chris Bowers, Thu Sep 21, 2006 at 11:00:54 AM EDT
DCCC: (all media buys unless otherwise noted)
- NM-01: $211K. They spent $9K alone on producing the ad here. It better look good.
- IA-01: $123K. About one third of these ads are positive.
- AZ-08: $115K. Is this really necessary? Giffords leads by 19 points, and wingnut Graf has little money.
- IN-08: $114K
- PA-10: $96K. Half of these ads appear to be positive. This is also a lot of money for this media market, which is one of the cheapest in the country.
- WI-08: $84K
- IN-02: $80K
- NY-24: $97K. About one-fifth of this is mail.
- IN-09: $73. Half of these ads appear to be positive.
- VA-02: $64K
- WA-08: $28K of mail
- OH-15: $17K of mail
- GA-12: $12K. This must be a radio or cable ad if it is only $12K, and $1K in production. It is also the first drop of defensive money I have seen the DCCC spend in months.
- OH-18: $32K of mail
- MN-06: $24K of mail
- CO-04: $11K of mail
- New surveys in AZ-08, CA-11, CO-04, CT-02, CT-04, NV-03, NY-24, OH-02, OH-15 and WI-08. Ten more surveys today in Republican-held districts for another $140K. We have not seen the results of any of these polls. I guess they are still willing to spend some money in OH-02.
- Is the DCCC aware of how much money the NRCC is dumping into CA-11? They are over $200K now.
- MO-Sen: $821K. Firewall indeed