A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Let me give a shout-out to the '06 MyDD bloggers-- what a crew, and a few other personal high-fives.

Let me first give props to Rusty Foster for making the server transition here, awesome job as usual Rusty.

Congrats to Chris Bowers for following up on my being the first to break the '04 exit poll numbers, by being the first blogger to be noted for posting exit poll numbers in '06. Markos and I used to give Bowers a lot of shit in emails for being too concilitory and not calling a spade and being tough enough, but no more. It's been terrific watching Chris take the lead here and be able to make the whole 'netroots to grassroots' notion a reality in his own life. He's gonna rock the PA Democratic establishment big-time in the coming years. Gloating a bit, I predicted (without using any cheatsheat astrological timing either;) on his prediction thread of 6 seats gained in the Senate and 32 House seats gained. Let me also give a shout out to those that predicted 6 Senate seats gained and were within 5 eitherside of the number of House seats gained(looks like 27-29): AllenB101, stuckinsf, skywaker9, psublue, conspiracy.

I encouraged Scott Shields to leave MyDD in the spring to go run Bob Menendez's internet operations, and he did a stand-up job in getting netroots support behind the Menendez victory. I'm hoping he comes back on board here for the '08 cycle after a rest, as he's one of the best horse-race bloggers around.

I asked Jonathan Singer if he wanted to take a break from blogging while running a St. House campaign in Oregon, and he's said he'd could do both, and then went out and accomplished just that here. He's got way more mental energy than I do (or maybe its cause he doesn't have to young kids), and congrats on his well-run uphill campaign-- there are wins ahead of you Jon.

And for Matt Stoller, who has paved the path here on MyDD for how to blog on the road with camapaigns. His coverage of Lamont's victory primary deserves a pulitzer. I got on his case for being obsessive about Lamont, but I was rooting for him all the way. He and David Sirota and Tim Tagaris made it happen in CT. There's little doubt in my mind that the reason we took back the US Senate was because of the excitement that Lamonts victory created. From before Lamont's victory to after, the amount of traffic in page views on the blogosphere's Liberal Ad Network went from around 50M monthly to over 110M monthly. Lamont's victory made that happen. Biggest losers-- the "rightroots", who went 2-19 in 2006. They can laugh all they want about Lamont going down, but it's more jelousy than anything; becase Lamont paved the way to our majority.

Let me give a local netroots shout-out to Lowell and Josh for starting Raising Kaine. That blog exemplified the power of the netroots in 2006. James Webb was drafted by the Virginia blogosphere, he won the primary because of netroots to grassroots action, over 60% of his funds came from the netroots, and he won the biggest political upset in the nation because of these efforts.

A big thanks to the AFL-CIO's Kombiz Lavasany. We go back to the last cycle, when he worked the Bloody 8th and then in Iowa and blogging here off and on. His coalition building efforts are building the template that's going to strengthen the progressive movement. They sponsored Adam Conner and Nancy Scola, whom you saw blogging from the campaign road here on MyDD, and I'm sure they'll have many more campaign blogs ahead of them.

Personally, the last two years have been some of the hardest and most rewarding. The day after the 2004 loss, I said grrrrr with frustration, and then blogged that Howard Dean was going to be the DNC Chair. Period. The netroots made that happen. I remember going with Matt Stoller down to Orlando and getting booted out of the hall for blogging the first executive committee meeting; and then we took an exit poll of DNC members finding that Dean could in fact win with grassroots help. From there, the people-powered movement all across the nation crashed the gate right back on the establishment, and put Dean and our 50 state movement at the head of the Democratic Party's agenda.

The day Howard Dean was elected Chair in February of '05, I plotted with Mame Reiley on how Governor Warner could catapult to national recognition with a Kaine victory in November. Experiencing that strategy play out laid the groundwork for 2006, when I was able to build a fantastic interent-tech team on Warner's PAC. From the pop-up on-screen little-Warner welcoming visitors to the website (hey, it increased sign-ups by 400% :), to getting Texas Nate Wilcox on board to run online communications (and deal with the Bob Johnson's); our tech wonk (and hack in training) Nancy Scola, who will have lasting fame for having Warner be the first politician to enter avatar world; our programmers, the big picture Trei Brundrett (whose wife with mine do the real work) and our workhorse Pablo Mercado (you might know him as A Series of Tubes on SL); and watching Adam go from blogger-in-training on FT to hearing praise for his MyDD campaign-road blogging, and the Youthroots/TxtVoter team of Riki, Joel, and Dominic, and hey Josh. Mapchangers, all of you.

But in-between, Markos and I wrote Crashing The Gate, and did two national tours. First, through 20 states for interviews during '05 in the Summer, and then 35 cities this Spring. Writing the book crystalized for us how important the blogosphere is to Democrats winning again, but also how it was part of a larger movement. I know those talking points like the back of my hand now. The highlights of the tour are many for me, including introducing Ned Lamont in CT, just before he catapulted to national exposure; doing a talk at Powell's in Portland (where I spent months as I went to grad shool there); getting to invite my Mom and her L.A. sisters to Norman Lear's house for a talk and an early screening of Al Gore's movie; predicting at VA's Sorenson Institute that YouTube would bring down a '08 Presidential nominee (2 months later Allen made macaca), hehe; and many other moments. We've been at the epicenter of this movement, and along with the bloggers here at MyDD, we all know that it's the community that makes it happen. Writing Crashing The Gate was like taking a snapshot of what's happening in this movement, and is just an early draft of how this progressive movement is going change our nation. 2006 proved it's happening.

I know there's many more netroots heros that deserve praise, and give your own shout-outs in the comments if you'd like.

I'm gonna follow-up on this post with a biggest winners and losers from the '06 candidates and campaigns and blogosphere. Feel free to offer up suggestions.

Tags: MyDD (all tags)

Comments

I said grrrrr with frustration

Well say "grrrrr with satisfaction" and pick bones from your teeth. Because the whole team cleaned their clock.

We are not done. But if feels good. Congrats to the whole MyDD crew.

by Bruce Webb 2006-11-09 02:40AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

please strike from the biggest winners/losers list, harold ford jr. of tenn.

harold ford came within 3 percentage points of being elected the first black democrat sen. from tennessee, and he was running for the seat vacated by a republican senate majority leader.

by heyAnita 2006-11-09 02:51AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

No doubt, quite an accomplishment, just fell a little short against someone who was a very strong TN candidate.

by Jerome Armstrong 2006-11-09 03:22AM | 0 recs
Not that it's much better...

...but aren't the righties 2/20? Roskam wasn't their "sole victory" on that list--unfortunately, Michelle Bachman won too.

by tjekanefir 2006-11-09 03:09AM | 0 recs
Re: Not that it's much better...

Yea, 2-19, Roskam & Bachman are very live wingnuts too. That's one thing I can't wait for-- these nuts voting against progressive popular bills.

by Jerome Armstrong 2006-11-09 03:21AM | 0 recs

Netroots to Grassroots unsung heroes:

Southern Dem and her cabal at BlueNC for their early and undying support of Larry Kissell, who's now in a recount with Robin Hayes in NC08.

The online team in NC-11 was small but mighty:  WNCNN, Scrutiny Hooligans, the syntax of things, Brainshrub, and Lyle C. Rashorta distracted Charles' Taylor's team, who'd never had an online broadside before, and energized thousands of local voters.  Congressman-elect Heath Shuler, not very internet savvy, soon warmed up to this netroots team.

Thanks MyDD Superstars.  You've awakened my inner wonk and inspired me to action.

by Screwy Hoolie 2006-11-09 03:10AM | 0 recs
Lowell Feld

who blogged for the Webb campaign.  Lowell is my nominee for 2006 midterm election blogger superhero.

Congrats to the whole Webb team, but hats off and a deep bow to Lowell.

by Jeffrey Feldman 2006-11-09 04:09AM | 0 recs
Re: Lowell Feld
Lowell! Josh! Those guys rocked the Virginia political system to its core. And you can't leave out Ben Tribbett at NotLarrySabato, he launched some devastating broadsides at Allen and destroyed Harris Miller in the primary. The Virginia blogosphere is strong -- one of the strongest, deepest and broadest in the nation.
George Allen went from the FAVORITE to be the Re-Thug nominee in 2008 to a sore loser in just 11 months. Bad ass.
by Texas Nate 2006-11-09 05:11AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

And may I take this opportunity to thank y'all for saving America?

As an old lefty activist who spent some time in jail over Vietnam war protesting, I can't thank y'all enough for picking up the flag from the mud and running it to the Left.  I was just settling into retirement during the Clinton years, actually doing stuff like learning how to fold napkins into cool shapes (it often takes an iron), baking intricate French pastries at home, idly flipping through Southern Living - stuff like that.  Then that frakkin' Bush got elected, and I had to learn what a blog is, learn some very elementary HTML, and come out of retirement.  I ended up running a quixotic Texas House campaign this year (hubby lost on Tues).  Now can I go back to my napkins, my butter-sugar-flour things, and my magazines?  Y'all seem like you have things in hand.  Just let me know when to write a check.  Here's your next assignment.

by dksbook 2006-11-09 04:12AM | 0 recs
Local bloggers

It's been said before but in CT, it was the really the local bloggers who made it happen... You should know the crew by now: My Left Nutmeg, CTBlogger, Spazeboy, CTBob, and DumpJoe.com, which was there before anyone else. And others.

Working with and getting to know these folks (as well as working with and then on a campaign that was so open to the netroots) was the best experience of the past nine months for me. It's a template to be followed by others attempting similar challenges in the future.

by tparty 2006-11-09 04:16AM | 0 recs
Re: Local bloggers

I'd like to thank Jerome for his recognition of the great contribution made by Lamont. Please, please, persuade Ned to stay in politics! or some great public service like Al Gore with his environmentalist and media crusade. I'm one of Lamont's greatest admirers. You can always call on my help if needed, although I live, alas, out of state.

by Baltimore 2006-11-09 04:32AM | 0 recs
Re: Local bloggers

I agree in principle. State house or senate would be a good use of Ned's skills.  For some reason, the theme from the film 'troy' comes to mind. I seem to remember something about the opening of that film. He's cute too. But as I wrote before, he's a bit green around the horns.

by heyAnita 2006-11-09 05:19AM | 0 recs
Re: Local bloggers

Thank you for pointing out the CT bloggers.  As someone who volunteered for Ned Lamont every day from April up until the polls closed at 8:00 p.m. on Nov. 7th, I could not have lived through this campaign without the constant stream of information coming from My Left Nutmeg, CTBlogger, Spazeboy, CTBob, and DumpJoe.com!  They were absolutely invaluable to Ned Lamont's campaign and they will continue to be my primary source for what's happening with our elected representatives of CT!  In particular, they WILL be holding Joe LIEberman's feet to the fire since I'm sure the MSM will continue to look the other way.  These bloggers ARE the People Powered Media for CT!

by HWS 2006-11-09 10:03AM | 0 recs
11/7/06: The first primary of 2008

Just as the first contests in '08 will winnow the field, the elections this week have begun that process.

As someone who is not nostalgic for the Clintons, I think it's crucial that a select few alternatives to Hillary emerge quickly and strongly enough to shrink the field. The more candidates, the more likely that Hillary wins.

John Kerry will forever be tagged as a hapless loser. This probably isn't fair, but please, sir, run for reelection to the Senate. By the same token, Joe Biden and Christopher Dodd, you have actual power, now. Please stay where you are.

Gov. Vilsack's entry into the race will surely change the Iowa caucus dynamics, don't you think? He'll have a very high bar to clear. I don't think he can do it.

General Clark now has about a Friedman to convince people he can actually win, otherwise he'll get lost in the crowd.

John Edwards is top-tier already. I don't know, though, whether he has enough experience to be President. I wish he would run for Governor of my state, NC, in 2008 and use that as a springboard to the presidency later.

Obama, same thing. A great personality and a compelling story, but not experienced enough. Evan Bayh lacks any real grassroots/netroots support. Like Gen. Clark, he has about 4 to 6 months to disprove that notion. Like Kerry did in '04, he needs to emerge as the candidate  seen as the Dem most able to win. Could Bayh realistically be the guy to deliver electoral votes from OH, IN, IA, WV, KY and say CO, NV, AZ and NM?

This brings us to the one man with enough  wartime military experience, and executive and legislative government experience to dwarf Hillary and stand at least equal with McCain or Giuliani. He is someone has been proven right about many of his most cherished beliefs, and who has withstood as much slime as the wingnuts can throw at him. He also has enough stature to quickly build a formidable national organization. If Al Gore runs, the race immediately becomes Gore vs Clinton vs Edwards and maybe Obama.

As for the Republicans, McCain did not hurt himself. In fact, the sting of the "thumpin' " might even make him more acceptable to conservatives. The big question is whether anyone will emerge as a strong challenger from the right.

George Allen? Ha ha, hehe, LOL

Bill Frist? Who?

Newt Gingrich? He's so over, now. A definite loser this week.

Mitt Romney is probably going to be the guy from the right. If Giuliani runs, I think Romney will have a good chance. Otherwise, I think it's McCain winning out over Giuliani in the Republican primaries.

Personally, I think Romney will be easier to beat in two years. I hope he gets the nomination. This probably isn't nice, but I can't wait to ask all my Baptist friends and neighbors if they're really going to vote for a guy who thinks Jesus hung out in America when he was little.

by farrellsports 2006-11-09 04:17AM | 0 recs
Re: 11/7/06: The first primary of 2008

farrelll u r a political junkie. remember jerome only posted this to get the junk out of his head and onto the page. lets hope we don't descend into gloating.

by heyAnita 2006-11-09 05:20AM | 0 recs
For '08 we need to do thw following:

1. Saturation bomb McCain and Giuliani. The ONLY two Republicans who, in my opinion, have a chance to win the Presidency in 2008 that will actually run.

2. Convince Al Gore and/or Gov. Mark Schweitzer to run for President. Schweitzer is the absolute darkhorse here. I truly believe his down-to-0eart, folksy western individualism and populkism will be a REALLY fresh and attractive alternative to Hillary's robotic, propgrammed, and extremely caluculated peresona.

Vilsack jumping into the race actually helps Hillary tremendously. Now she has no pressure to win the Iowa caucuses to show strength early on. If she loses in Iowa, nobody will care.

by Hesiod Theogeny 2006-11-09 04:32AM | 0 recs
Re: For '08 we need to do thw following:

Ahem... It's Governor Brian Schweitzer.  And he ain't running until he's done cleaning up this state.

by Ed in Montana 2006-11-09 05:17AM | 0 recs
Re: For '08 we need to do thw following:

Sorry.

My bad!

And, I think he's running. Watch. The allure of being Presoident is too great. And he will be a REAL grassroots favorite against Hillary, and will win a lot of converts.

by Hesiod Theogeny 2006-11-09 06:45AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

"Markos and I used to give Bowers a lot of shit in emails for being too concilitory and not calling a spade and being tough enough, but no more. It's been terrific watching Chris take the lead here and be able to make the whole 'netroots to grassroots' notion a reality in his own life."

Jerome, I know what you're trying to say, but that does not come off like a compliment.  If I ever wrote somethng like that about one of our writers or activists at FDL, I'd be called on the carpet for an apology, and my critics would be right.

by Pachacutec 2006-11-09 05:08AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to think we MYDD readers have a more robust constitution.

I didn't read it as apology-worthy, even after re-reading it as part of your comment. I saw the compliment.

by KB 2006-11-09 05:54AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

I know, and in a way, I agree with you.  It feels petty.  But then, so does the backhanded slight.

These posts live a long time on the Internets.  I just don't see how a post that all about giving credit needs to include what comes across as a backhanded dig at a man who's done such incredible, innovative, indefatiguable work.  I think Jerome is great; I just think he typed a little thoughtlessly.

by Pachacutec 2006-11-09 06:14AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

MYDD is not anything like FDL!

by aiko 2006-11-09 08:07AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

There's no dig, Chris is a muscleman and now chews up the likes of Rothenberg for breakfrast.

by Jerome Armstrong 2006-11-09 11:09AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Fair enough.  Thanks Jerome.  Just sounded weird.

by Pachacutec 2006-11-09 12:14PM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

I agree. I love reading firedoglake for its humorous jabs at people like Lieberman. And I see they have a big lovefest among its own bloggers. But every blog cannot be the same.

I am fine with the tone of Jerome's comments.

by Pravin 2006-11-09 08:20AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Yeah we have a different culture.  Either is good.

by Pachacutec 2006-11-09 12:15PM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Actually, it looks more like at least 30.  CNN has it at 27 right now -- there's two races where we're leading that haven't been called plus the run-off in LA between two Democrats.

by Pogues Fan 2006-11-09 05:11AM | 0 recs
From the Great Falls Tribune yesterday

"Tester "was always the underdog candidate," said his campaign spokesman, Matt McKenna. But he refused to act like it.

"Jon Tester ain't got no quit in him," McKenna said.

Even in the early, cash-poor days, Tester connected with voters. Before the primary, he polled nearly even with Morrison, despite the auditor's financial advantage. And, thanks to the early backing of Markos Moulitsas Zuniga, who runs the liberal Daily Kos blog eagerly perused by political junkies, Tester attracted the attention of the so-called "net roots" crowd that pursues politi-cal activism via the Internet."

Whole article here:
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/NEWS01/6110 8023

The netroots have come into their own!

by Ed in Montana 2006-11-09 05:15AM | 0 recs
Re: From the Great Falls Tribune yesterday

I certainly wouldn't have known about a guy named Tester in Montana if it hadn't been for Kos/MyDD, and he certainly wouldn't have gotten any money from me starting before his primary, when I like to think it actually makes a difference (money late in the season going to useless TV ads).

Here's to getting started even earlier this cycle, and getting money to those sparkling candidates in need!

by aip 2006-11-09 06:17AM | 0 recs

For your contribution to Jon Tester's campaign.  He needed every penny to win this one!

by Ed in Montana 2006-11-09 06:22AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

While there are many bloggers in NY who deserve praise you have to give a lot of credit to:

Take 19  As their site now proudly states "Taken".

20Trueblue  They broke at least one story on Sweeney's corruption and helped push several others into the mainstream press.  There is no way the Albany Times Union would've done a story on Abramoff and the northern mariannas if it wasn't for the great work of Dengre on dkos and the local blogs keeping the story out there.

Rochester Turning - These guys are still blogging like its election night.   Relentless.

Walsh Watch  We came so close to picking up two more seats in NY.  I'm willing to bet Walsh Watch will be celebrating a victory in 2 years.

Peter King Watch - these guys are already talking about how they are going to win in 2008.

NY 13  Fighting the good fight against Vito Fossella

by democracyinalbany 2006-11-09 05:24AM | 0 recs
My 6 and 28 still looks good.

Senator-elect Webb!!!!

by egregious 2006-11-09 05:56AM | 0 recs
winners and losers

Biggest Winner (Dem):  Joe Lieberman...he controls the senate.

Biggest Winner (GOP): Chuck Hagel...he can check Joe Lieberman.

Biggest Loser (Dem):  John Kerry...he sleeps with fishes...you won't be hearing from him no more.

Biggest Loser (GOP):  Don Rumsfeld...serious bad karma.

shlenny

by shlenny 2006-11-09 06:01AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

MyDD has, over the last year, become my de-facto progressive blog.  Your commentary is insightful, news breaking and wise.

Keep up the good work -- you're turning heads!

by bradlevinson 2006-11-09 06:21AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

SunTzu - thanks for the numbers!

The Courage Campaign, for co-sponsoring the poll

emptywheel - for keeping the heat on Libby and Rove

PatriotBoy, thanks for letting the French win this round!

the MyDD FP'ers - wow, with a small team, you sure do churn out articles faster than any newspaper.  When will you have a subscription service so we can send you money on a regular basis and support you?

everyone else at MyDD (except the trolls) - Lucas O'Conner, for taking the lead on the googlebomb, Paul Rosenberg for all the great comments, everyone that took part in the Lieberman donations coding (a small project but a good example of what we can do together), skeptic06, and all the other quality diarists & commenters that I'm forgetting right now.

and finally YearlyKos, where I got to meet a bunch of you and eat Mark Warner's sushi.  It sort of made this online activism thing less of a game and more of a real endeavor.  Reading Stoller's, Bower's, and PsiFighter's trip blogging was much more compelling after meeting and chatting with y'all.

Onwards!

by aip 2006-11-09 06:37AM | 0 recs
Mark Warner's sushi

I am saddened by Governor Warner pulling out of the 08 race. I was looking forward to another great spread at YearlyKos in Chicago next August.

Some candidate for prez is going to have to serve some truely great martinis at YearlyKos if they are thinking of getting my support!

by Ed in Montana 2006-11-09 06:53AM | 0 recs
Re: shout-outs for Netrooters

thank you to EVERYONE in mydd and the netroots, especially Chris, Matt, & Jonathan, for posting useful reality-based information that was at the same time inspiring and motivating.

this is a sweet win.  take a well deserved break and let's all kick some ass in 08.

by chiefscribe 2006-11-09 06:55AM | 0 recs

Jerome,

First, thanks for co-authoring Crashing The Gates.  I've given 6 beautifully wrapped  copies as gifts.  Thanks to you,  Markos, and everyone at Chelsea Green.  (Plus, local booksellers everywhere ;-)

Second, I heard Daniel Schorr interpret the election results to mean that 'politics' are no longer 'local'.   He's mistaken.  In an era of Katrina, global warming, and dying coral reefs, the phrase 'all politics is local' is taking on new meanings.

Third,  Howie Klein's FDL ActBlue Saturdays, by introducing Congressional candidates within a larger narrative, was brilliant.  Candidates came across as knowledgeable, approachable, and accountable, and willing to engage in conversation about governing.  That doesn't happen on teevee.

Fourth,  during the past year, media like the NYT have begun to enrich their content (offering video on demand daily, as well as interactive media) AND ALSO use fewer 'anonymous sources.'  At the same time, powerful interests wish to enlarge the Memory Hole.  I suspect the media could develop some kind of Information Forensics role, assessing the history, accuracy, and 'provenance' of public documents.    Bloggers need to work with media to build some kind of Credibility Index for information.

Fifth... in what might be one of the odder comments here of 2006, thanks for helping shift the political conversation from the amygdala to the frontal lobes.  The medium shapes the message:   teevee speaks to the emotions (i.e., amygdala), whereas the cognitive requirements of reading and commenting online is a type of learning activity (i.e., frontal lobes).   "Thinking different"  requires new communications media, and we need to think different in a hurry.

Sixth, the success of other candidates traces back to Ned Lamont and his organization.  Lieberman sold his soul to win the election; his victory is Phyrric.  Lamont has many victories ahead of him, and it will be interesting to see what forms they take.

Hat's off to you. And thanks.

by readerOfTeaLeaves 2006-11-09 07:36AM | 0 recs
Political junkies are erudite.

Any comment that uses amygdala and Pyrrhic victory has to get a 3.

LOL.

by KB 2006-11-09 07:47AM | 0 recs

Seriously, you can thank the rest of us all you want, but the fact of the matter is that the netroots would not be the force that it is today were it not for the groundwork you've laid.

by Scott Shields 2006-11-09 08:09AM | 0 recs

Jerome,

I only started visiting MyDD in the last year but consider it to be an invaluable resource for serious political discussion.  Without doubt this is one of - if not the - best political sites on the web.

I appreciate the work you do both personally, and more importantly, for helping to make our country a better place.

Regards,

Pete Lubetsky
West Philly

by elblot 2006-11-09 08:27AM | 0 recs
Shout Outs

...to Young Democrats, to Jerome & Matt

Jerome & Matt you both get shout outs for the free beer at yearlykos and for the amazing job you've done the last 6 months (and more).

Young Dems...
check out YDA.
F Yeah.

The number of young voters went up, even more so compared to other demographics, and our democratic partisanship went up too.  So more young people voting, and even more so for dems.

the CW is you get someone to vote 3 times for a party early in their life, and they'll be that party for decades.  Well we've done 2 elections in a row.

So shout out to the Young Democrats of America and the whole progressive youth movement (like Campus Progress).

by johnowens2 2006-11-09 09:08AM | 0 recs
Re: A few shout-outs for Netrooters

Sorry Mr. Connor, won't happen again. :)

by aip 2006-11-09 10:33PM | 0 recs