Six New House Polls Show More Democratic Pickups
by Chris Bowers, Wed Oct 18, 2006 at 01:20:14 PM EDT
- NY-20: Gillibrand (D) 54%--41% Sweeney (R-i)
- NY-29: Massa (D) 52%--40% Kuhl (R-i)
- NY-19: Hall (D) 49%--40% Kelly (R-i)
- NY-25: Maffei (D) 51%--43% Walsh (R-i)
- IL-08: Bean (D-i) 47%--44% McSweeney (R)
- IL-10: Kirk (R-i) 46%--44% Seals (D)
For the IL-10, NY-19, NY-25 and NY-29, these are the first independent polls in the district. The IL-08 poll is in line with other polls on the district. Only the NY-20 is out of whack with other independent polls, but those polls are several weeks old and pre-Foley. These polls show 100% evidence of a looming Democratic landslide. The question is, are these polls accurate? All have likely voters, sample sizes of 1,000, and precise district demographic data. So, I'll leave that conclusion up to you.
Also, forget what I wrote in the previous post. Take out the loans. Dump it all now, and dump it everywhere. We will pick up the mess after November 7th. With numbers like this, we need to throw everything we have into these elections, and then some.
Get active. Call for Change.