All Your October Surprises Are Belong To Us
by Chris Bowers, Thu Oct 28, 2004 at 01:23:36 PM EDT
- The doctored photo in the Bush ad is getting press, and will probably get more.
- Republicans are on the defensive when it comes to explosion gate.
- Eminem's "Mosh" is the hottest video on MTV.
- FBI opens an investigation into Haliburton contracts.
- Guliani and others blame troops for failures in Iraq.
- The Big Dog rises to fight, draws largest campaign crowd in decades.
- Civilian death toll in Iraq is revealed to be over 100,000.
- Endorsements up the yin-yang, bucking all historical patterns.
- Bush blunders again and again and again.
- Red Sox win World Series (OK, I don't know if this one counts)